Rosalie Grace Gallagher.

It has been a month and me and Lip are doing a good job at parenting so far. Rosalie has been crying a lot, i haven't slept as much. I'm now using a breast pump.

I get up in the morning to Rosie crying, i walk downstairs and get the bottle for her. I then empty the breast pump and then put it in the bottle. I go back upstairs and put her in my arms, i feed her the bottle. Then i burp her and I feel Lip kiss my cheek.

"morning handsome." I say.

"morning, you had breakfast?" Lip asks.

"no, i haven't been up that long." I say.

"you changed her yet?" Lip asks.

"no, can you do it so i can go make breakfast?" I ask.

"pass her here." Lip says.

I smile and then hand Rosie to Lip, I hear him baby talking to her. I smile as i walk out the room and downstairs.

I see Ian, Mickey, Carl, Debbie and Liam downstairs.

"sorry if I kept you guys up." I say.

"don't worry about it." Ian says.

I smile and then walk over and put bacon in the pan. I then make some eggs. I give everyone their eggs and bacon and then Lip walks down with Rosie in his arms.

I take her from him and put a plate on the table for Lip. He sits down and eats his breakfast. Then Rosie falls asleep, i carefully put her down in the Moses basket.

I then walk downstairs and have my breakfast. Me and the family have some time before Rosie gets back up.

"I'll get her, have a relaxing bath or something." Lip says.

"i love you." I say, kissing him quickly before running upstairs.

I then run the relaxing bath, i get in it for a good hour. I shave and everything, i wash my hair and then get out. I do some skin care and then put a towel on my head along with my body.

I then brush my hair and put on some clothes, i dry my hair and curl it. I put on some makeup to cover my eye bags and stress spots. I walk downstairs to see Lip singing to Rosie. I smile and walk over, bending over Lip to see Rosie.

"hi baby girl." I say.

She then giggles, i gasp at the same time as Lip. I tear up as Lip continues to make me laugh.

"i'm going to see brad today, he wants to see Rosie same with Cami. Wanna come?" Lip asks.

"yeah, sure. Go have a nice shower, it's hot outside." I say.

Lip kisses my cheek before going upstairs, i hold Rosie for a bit then Lip comes down.

"get the stroller ready." I say.

"okay, the bag is already under the stroller." Lip says.

I nod and then walk outside with Rosie, I put Rosie in the stroller. Then me and Lip walk to Brad and Cami's to get some exercise in.

Lip then gets a cigarette out and lights it. I push him away from the stroller.

"babe, not near her." I say.

"sorry." Lip apologises before walking behind the stroller.

We then get to Brad and Cami's house. We knock on the door. Cami opens it and smiles, i walk in with the stroller. Lip puts the cigarette out and walks in.

He puts hand sanitiser on before he picks up Rosie. He then hands her to Brad.

"she's beautiful." Cami says.

"Thank you." I smile.

Then Brad smiles at Rosie before passing her over to Cami. Then Cami softly bounces up and down with her, smiling.

"She has your eyes Lip." Cami says.

"she really does." I say with a giggle.

We then talk with Cami and Brad a little more with a coffee. We then go back home and then I change and feed her.

It comes to night time, then I bathe her. Lip goes to his meeting with Brad. He comes home later on whilst Rosie is asleep. He gets in bed next to me.

We start kissing and he starts kissing my neck. I moan into his ear quietly. I then get on top of him and start grinding on his lap.

"i need you." He whispers.

He then pulls his erection out, i bite my lip. Then I start riding him. We hold our moans in so we don't wake Rosie up.

We both cum at the same time but we cover each others mouth. Then we fall asleep cuddling.