Chapter 1

ミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡

You were walking around the village bored thinking about random stuff. Till you remembered, you haven't seen poppy in a while. You had left pop village for a small vacation and told poppy you would be back for Bridget and Gristles wedding. Sadly that didn't go as planned and you ended up having to stay longer. When you came back to pop village you decided instead of catching up with poppy and everyone you stayed home to rest. But because you haven't seen poppy in weeks you decided to visit her pod. As you were approaching her pod you heard someone call you name in the distance. "Y/NN!" You turn around seeing poppy and branch with a group of other trolls behind them. Poppy running up to you pulling you into a big hug. "POPPY!! OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE SEEN YOU!" you say. "I KNOW WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?!" poppy asks. "Oh well you know I had to help my family with some stuff and I ended up staying longer than expected" you explain. "Ohh, well I'm glad you're back now! So you can meet everyone!!" poppy said "speaking of meeting everyone! Y/n this is viva my sister! Can you believe it! I HAVE A SISTER!!" poppy screams in excitement as you turn towards viva "Hiii!!" Viva screams jumping and hugging you in excitement to meet you as you just laugh at her excitement while viva starts rambling about random stuff . "Y/n these are branchs brother!" poppy exclaimed. "Meet John, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd" Branch introduces them to you and you just gesture a small wave towards them. They all said hi except for Floyd who just stood frozen zoned out looking at you. You give a small smile as he quickly looks away. "Ooo Branch let's all go to your bunker and catch up with Y/n!" poppy says jumping around waiting for him to agree. "Okay fine, let's go" he agrees as poppy grabs your hand dragging you all the way to Branchs bunker.

   ミ◦❧◦°˚°◦.¸¸◦°'❤*•.¸♥ ♥¸.•*❤'°◦¸¸.◦°˚°◦☙◦彡

Ngl I completely forgot about Branch while writing this but it's 12 in the morning🧍‍♀️
IK THERE IS HARDLY ANY FLOYD IN THIS CHAPTER BUT I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE I MEAN THE BOOK IS LITERALLY ABOUT HIM 😭

Word count: 390