2.

117 AC - KINGS LANDING

___________

"Come, Aemond." Aeras Laughed, one hand firmly held her gown, the other was tightly locked with Aemonds hand, dragging him along.

"Slow down! We're both gonna end up tripping if you don't calm down!" The young prince yelled out, which only gained a laugh from the princess.

The two young royals ran through the castle, seemingly in their own world. They always seemed to be like that, Aeras and Aemond had always taken a liking to each other, so the bickering between the two was no different today.

"Alright enough, enough! We were set to be at the dragon pit mere minutes ago!" Aemond reminded the young girl, flicking a switch in her head.

"Oh, crap!" Aeras spoke, continuing to drag the poor boy behind her, direction set on the dragon pit.

"I can walk myself, Aeras!"

____________

Vermax clawed his way up the ramp, chirping out the dragonkeepers pulled his chains back, "Hold!" They spoke in high Valyrian, making sure the dragon was docile.

"Let him come." Another commanded, his hand held out as he motioned over towards the young prince, Jacareys.

Aeras, along with Aemond stood with uncomfortableness, both being riderless they sat through this time and time again, each time never getting any easier.

Then the chains on the young dragon fell, leaving Vermax chainless, and heading straight for the group of children.

"Call Vermax to heel, Prince Jacareys." The dragonkeeper commanded.

"Serve!" Jacareys shouted, making Vermax perk up, looking at the young boy with interest.

Jacareys looked back at his older sister, a grin plastered on his face, though before the girl could give any sort of praise, Vermax hissed out, "Halt!" Jacareys commanded.

The dragonkeeper nodded his head, "Well done."

Aeras sighed, grabbing the boys hand beside her, snapping him out of the trance he was set on, giving the girl a faint smile.

Before the group knew it, Jacareys had bonded with Vermax.

"Aemond, we have a suprise for you." Aegon said, catching the attention of the young boy, "What is it?"

"Something very special." Lucerys laughed, running off into the dragon pit, into the darken to God knows where.

Aeras worried, she was worried about this whole situation, though without knowing exactly what the situation was, she really couldn't do much.

"You're the only one of us without a dragon." Aegon explained, making Aeras look at him funny, "Besides, Aeras."

"The point is, we felt badly about it, so we found one for you." He chuckled, pushing his brother ever so slightly towards the opening in the dragon pit.

"A dragon? How?" Aemond asked, considering no new ones had hatched for anyone, as of recent.

Aegon shrugged, "The gods provide."

Finally, Lucerys came sprinting up, a pig in hand. And it had wings attached to it.

Aeras put her hands up to her face, she couldn't believe her brother would have a part in this. Aegon, she expected. But Lucerys?

"Behold, The Pink Dread!" Aegon laughed, Jacareys and Lucerys followed, though Aemond was unimpressed.

"I'm sorry, Aemond." Aeras apologized, hands interlocked with his own, though Aemond quickly broke the hold, turning towards the dragon pits door, not even sparing a glance back.

___________

The door roughly opened, "Your Grace." A man spoke, Aemond quickly in tow as Alicent looked over, shocked at her son's state, "Aemond."

She quickly sat up, looking the boy over, "What have you done?"

"He did it again." Helaena softly spoke.

"After how many times you've been warned, must I have you confined to your chambers!?" Alicent voice got louder, sick of her son playing with his life.

"They made me do it!" Aemond shot back, hurt etched into his voice.

Alicent sighed, "As if you needed encouragement. Your obsession with those beasts goes beyond understanding."

"They gave me a pig!" Aemond cried, stopping Alicent in her tracks, "A what?"

"They said they found a dragon for me. But it was a pig." He deadpanned, Alicent softened her gaze, "And did Aeras, have a play at this?" She questioned.

"No, no way, she was the one apologizing, on behalf of her brothers to." Aemond sighed, having felt bad he just left the girl there, no explanation as he just ran. Though, he had returned not even mere minutes later, the dragon pit had been silent, still even. And so he snuck down, wanting to see the large beasts, though it didn't go as planned.

Alicent sighed, the answer was obvious. Aemond and Aeras were inseparable, they would never do much wrong to eachother, without a good reason.

She tightened her grip on Aemonds shoulders, "You will have a dragon one day. I know it."

________________

Aeras sighed, looking out into the courtyard, watching her brothers attentively as they trained with the older kids.

"Grandsire." Aeras spoke, catching the attention of Viserys, "What is it, my girl?"

"Do you, think I'll ever get a dragon. Like my brothers?" She questioned, a sigh left Viserys, he never heard the end of it, with this particular question, especially with Aemond.

"I'm sure you will, sweet girl. It just takes time, but I'm sure of it, you will have a mighty dragon with you." Viserys encouraged, picking up the conversation between him and Lyonel again, leaving the girl to her thoughts.

" Viserys encouraged, picking up the conversation between him and Lyonel again, leaving the girl to her thoughts