Haylor

Haley's POV

"I'm bored." I said

We were all laying around doing nothing.

"Me too." said Emily

"Ni, said that they're all in Liam's room chilling." said Louis

"Blechh, whatever let's go." I said

Sure, I'm worried about seeing Harry. Sure, I'm worried about seeing Niall but I can't let them control me.

"Are you sure?" asked Em

"Yup. Let's go." I said

We got up and walked down the hall. You'd think that the rooms in this hotel would be exactly the same. But your wrong. Most of them were exactly the same but on our floor, the rooms were different. Really different. We were the "special" floor.

OK 609. We knocked on the door and right away Niall opened it. Every time I saw him all these feelings kept flowing back.

He gave me a weak smile and I returned it. Right after I just looked down.

"Come in guys." he said

I missed Niall so much.

"Thanks." said Lou

Emily dragged me into the kitchen to join the others.

"Heyy Hales!" said Zayn

"Helloooo." I said

I gave him a hug and sat down. It was really awkward because two seconds later Niall walked in and Lindsay stood by him.

I broke the silence. "Where's Harry?"

I know I said I need space but if I was gonna see him so much, I shod at least straightened some things out with him.

"Uh he should be in his room." said Liam

Zayn shot up. "I don't think he's here."

"Liam just said that-" I started

"Well Liam's an idiot." said Zayn

"Hey!" Liam said

"Alright?" I said

"Yeah I don't think he's here." said Zayn

"OK well, I need to use the bathroom." I said

That was super weird. OK now where the fuck is the bathroom again?

I wondered around there were about 5 rooms. OK so why do they have 5 rooms and we only have one? This hotel is so weird.

I walked into a room hoping it was the bathroom. But it wasn't. There on the bed under the covers were two people doing, you know what.

"OMG. I'm sorry." I said covering my eyes not wanting to see ANYTHING.

"No it's-" said a voice

Wait a minute, I've heard that voice before. I quickly removed my hands to see if my theory was right.

"HARRY?!?" I yelled in disbelief

"Haley?! What are you doing here?" Harry was shirtless

A couple seconds later blonde headed girl popped up. None other than the famous. Taylor Swift.

"Omg!" I yelled and ran out the door. I slammed it so hard that everyone began asking me what happened.

"Harry's um, he's." I stammered

Zayn came up to me. "I'm sorry Hales."

"You knew??" I asked a bit furious

"Yeah. Look I'm sor-" He began

"No. You lied to me Malik," I was about to storm out of the hotel room when Harry came down.

"Haley, wait-" he said

I turned around. "What Harry?" I said harshly

"I'm sorry." he said

"Don't be, you can do whatever you want Harry." I said

I walked out of the hotel room and slammed the door.

So much for "I like you Haley a lot." Oh bull shit. I can't believe I actually beloved that son of a gun.

I exited the hotel and hopped into the car.

"Where to?" asked the driver

"The boardwalk." I said

I just needed to get away. Far away.