'𝟘𝟘𝟛

𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐒,𝐑𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 as she approached the kitchen to get herself and rico some breakfast as her brain had not yet registered the fact that he was not only angry at her but he was sleeping on the couch.

she walked over to sit on the couch and play some gossip girl while she waited for rico to come downstairs and was surprised to find the boy peacefully snoring on her sofa

"what the hell."

"why are you sleeping on the couch." she said as she shook him awake.

"i was mad at you and i didn't want you to try and swindle me into forgiving you." he said in between yawns

"so you slept on the couch?"

"was there another option?"

"there's a guest room beside noni and rory's room."

"yeah i'd rather stay here."

"i made you breakfast, it's in the kitchen."

"thanks."

rico soon returned to the living room with his food in hand as he ate like he hadn't eaten in 2 years.

"what are you doing?" she looked at the boy with a mixture of disgust and laughter .

"im hungry." he said with his moutful

the two sat in silence after that while gossip girl played on the tv. the silence was more awkward that it was peaceful and vanessa knew it was all her fault.

"rico." she said as she turned to face him

"hmn?" he said not taking his eyes off the tv. ( he is a gossip girl lover, he'd watched it 4 times and had been the one to recommend it to vanessa)

"im sorry."

rico looked at her in amazement. usually when they fought he would be the one to apologize not her, never her. he couldn't believe that vanessa keating had actually apologized to him.

"i forgive you."

"really?"

"i mean you must have been really sorry if you actually apologized so i forgive you. i wasn't even that mad anyways."

"are you sure, because if you are still mad i know a way to release your anger." she said smiling at the boy while giggling a little

"and what would that be." rico said suddenly intrigued

"you have to come find out." vanessa said as she ran up the staircase giggling while the boy followed her.

vanessakeating has shared photos!