•𝘽𝙇𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙎•

"Why are ya always bringing these strays home, Angie?" The one-eyed demon complains, one hand on her hip.

She speaks in an accent that I now know to be Australian according to Angeldust. I don't know where Australia is, I've never been to earth before. Maybe I'll get around to going one day if I can get my fingers on a crystal.

"Come on Cherribomb~" Angeldust pleads on his knees drunkenly, with large eyes. "They helped me outta a mess anddd—didn't steal my coke."

"Who even are you anyway?" Cherribomb demands, her X-shaped pupil scanning me. I feel my tail flick in discomfort.

"That's Toots." Angeldust informs her.

Looks like I'm Toots from now on.

"Well Toots, can you earn ya keep?" The interrogation continues.

"When I get a job."

Cherribomb scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Angie, you're tellin' me they don't even have a job? How do you know they won't run off with any of our shit?"

"Cherri, if they do I'll just buy you new stuff." Angeldust reassures her and then turns to me, leaning down and getting in my face to try intimidate me. "Try anything and I'll personally guarantee a bullet in that pretty little head of yours."

"I don't even think I've got enough space for you and the pig. Let alone them!" Cherribomb raises her only eyebrow but then she grins. "I'm the one and only Cherribomb by the way, I'm sure if you can keep up with me and this bitch on the turf wars you can stay."

"Turf wars?"

Angeldust and Cherribomb exchange a glance.

Out of nowhere, a small hellpiglet runs into my legs, head butting my calves. It peers up at me and oinks cutely.

I examine it carefully. It doesn't have any common features of the hell hogs. I grab it by it's underarms and hoist it up onto my lap. It sneezes at me and I can't help but rub its ears. I've never seen such a cute hellpig. Most of them are ugly brutes that live in the Wrath ring.

Angeldust sits next to me and the pig crosses my lap to sit on his lap.

"Well Fat nuggies likes ya and that's a tick in my eyes." Fat nuggets rolls onto his belly and waits for Angeldust's multiple hands to rub it for him.

"Don't ya? Ya like your Daddy even more don' cha?" Angeldust babbles nonsensically in a baby voice as he looks at the little pig with eyes filled with adoration and awe. Cherribomb smirks.

"I gotta bounce for a bit but just make sure you can help pay the rent." She grabs a bag and stuffs a few things into her bra before racing out the room whooping. Angeldust chuckles at her antics and starts to talk to me while cuddling Fat nuggets.

"She let me and Nuggies stay here for a bit. My landlord was being a dick with a small one—"

"—I usually pay my rent by different means to money if ya know what I'm sayin'. But he started demanding more and more and I refused so he threw me out—"

"—Den, I tried to go ta Val for a bit and it was alright till well ...it doesn't matter... but it didn't work out and now he's mad and not paying me.."

Angeldust slams a hand onto the bed and Fat nuggets squeals a little and curls into a small ball on Angel's skirt, oinking sadly. I watch him take a deep breath as he pets the tiny pig's head and keeps talking.

"But I'm gonna go in when he's in a better mood and I'll help ya get a job, just depends how old ya are."

I hesitate but answer truthfully. "I'm almost eighteen."