Chapter 5: Glacier spirit festival

~ 6 mouths later~

Nothing exciting had happened during those six months.

I graduated from the academy and now I'm an assistant teacher of Ma, Huan, surprisingly. And she's actually not that bad. She's a nice person if you actually get to know her.

I've been having nightmares of Vattu somehow. I know it's crazy to get nightmares of stuff that didn't even happen to me, yet. They're about me fighting Korra and sometimes even killing her or they're mostly me killing the whole world off and being the only one survivor alongside Vattu. Sometimes it's just me agreeing to Vattu and letting him fuse with me.

The thing with Kanna is that she's helping me through the nightmares and I've been telling bits and bits everyday about Harmonic COnvergence. We've been discussing ways for me to not get infected by Vattu and ways for me not to tell everyone which Kanna is completely against.

" Oh MY GOD Kira!" Kanna yelled at me. " You're going to the fucking festevil if you fucking like it or not. You're fucking going!"

Right now we're having an argument for me not to go to the glacier spirit festival.

" Kanna, I'm not fucking going. My fucking uncle is going to fucking be there. He'll somehow fucking try me to get fucking infected my fucking Vattu and I'll somehow fucking kill Korra. ANd you know the fucking rest."

" Kira you're fucking going. You made fucking promise to Korra that you'll fucking be there for the fucking festival. So you're fucking going." 

Somehow a fit of laughter got out of me. " We may have gone a way over board with fucking."

Kanna gave me a look before laughing too. "No! We have't may have gone overboard, we have gone over borad. We said it like every other second."

" Fine, I'm going to the festival because you forced me. But two words for you Kanna. FUCK YOU!"

She gave me an innocent look. " Love you too Kira." She went back to her normal way. " Now get ready. We'll leave in an hour." 

We reached the festevil to see it being finished already. Just what we need.

" This is your fault you know," Kanna told me after we looked around the festevil to see nobody.

" How the fuck is it my fault?" I asked.

" You were making a fuss about not coming here."

" Fuck you Kanna," I muttured under by breath.

" Fuck you back."

We were walking in silence trying to go to where the igloos were until I saw this spirit, a group of people, far away and also some yelling. It sounded like Korra.

" Stay here Kanna, I'll go check it out," I told her. Making a wave for me to get there faster.

" STAY SAFE!" I heard Kanna yell.

I went there in a fast manner seeing Korra, Dad, and uncle, fighting that spirit.

Uncle was trying to use spirit bending on that spirit. Trying his plan early I guess.

" Stop!" I yelled at everyone. They were just going to make the anger the spirit more. 

I created a cyclone, bringing me to the spirit level. I put my hand on its forehead and pressed our foreheads together.

Then images started to get flashed in front of me. Northern troops invading the South, a trial, a spirit portal being opened and my uncle fusing with Vattu. There from the future. But what do they mean?