Nouis - Straight as a circle

"Right Louis?" Zayn says "Huh? What? Uhh, sure" my mouth forms an perfect 'o', he actually would burn me instead of wood, just because he'd have to go out for it?! Everyone starts laughing, except me and him. (A/N: fun fact: What you just read actually happened to me, I agreed to burn my best friend without realizing it and she got really sad and they all laughed. I felt awful!) His eyes find mine and I have to force myself not to get lost in his beautiful  blue eyes. Though, he does look kind of confused, like he don't know what he just agreed to, I can't help but feel sad. I mean, my crush just said he'd burn me because he's lazy! No, you heard right; crush. I've had a crush on been in love with Louis ever since I heard him sing for the first time, and how he always make me laugh, he's the only one who make me feel this way..

I feel tear threatening to spill, but force them back. I can't cry, not now. Boys don't cry, not unless they're alone. Plus, it was only just a joke anyway... I'm overreacting, he wouldn't actually do it, right? He cares to much- NO! Niall, you can't think like that! Louis is straight. Then why are we flirting all the time?? I argue with myself, when suddenly I feel hot breath hit my neck. "I didn't meant it. I didn't even know what I agreed to..." he whisper in my ear in a, somehow, seducing way. My heart start beating faster, and as if on cue my breath sound like I just was out running. Fu.ck life! And fu.ck Louis Tomlinson, literally. 

"I-it's ok-okay" I stutter, and even though I can't see it, I know he's smirking. He then goes back to normal, like WTF?! He's always like that. But not with the other, only me. I guess it's a good thing, kind of. You know, considering I'd be all jealous and shit.  "Want to play a game?" Louis again. I look around me, where are the others? And when did they leave? "Where are the others?" I ask instead of answering the question. Who know what type of game he wants to play... "They left 5 minutes ago, said something about privacy and hidden feelings" he says, not looking at me. I freeze, what?! The others knew about my feelings, they know I'm in love with him. If they told him, I swear I'll kill them.

After sitting in (awkward) silence for a while, realizing that the others won't come back, Louis decide to speak up. "So... what's happening to us Niall?" I give him a confused look "Have I done something wrong? Is that why you're mad at me?" he looks .. hurt?, why would he think I'm mad at him? That's when I realize that I've practically been avoiding him. And to the outside there's no reason. He doesn't know I'm in love. "N-no! You haven't done anything wrong! It's just, it's just that ... I-I l .. I-I l-l" I stutter, the words won't come out. I look down at my toes, who's suddenly very interesting. "Niall?" his voice is soft and caring. "Niall, look at me." I keep my head down, but my eyes find their way up; towards his face. "You can tell me anything. What's wrong?" I lift my head and let my eyes travel everywhere but his face. "I-I" I take a deep breath "IlikeyouLouisasinmorethanafriend" I carefully look at him, to see his reaction "Niall, you gotta say it slower, I didn't even catch one word of what you where saying" he tells me, I sigh and try again. "I like you Louis, as in more than a friend. I know  you'll probably hate me now..." I feel my eyes getting watery, and a tear roll down my cheek. He's silent for a while, trying to register what I just told him, then his face turn into a big .. smile? Why is he smiling? He's supposed to hate me.! "Don't look so  confused! Why would I hate you?" That just made me even more confused. He wipes away the tears on my cheeks "Don't cry Nialler, I hate to see you cry." 

It's been a whole week since I confessed my feelings to Louis. He hasn't told me  he like me back so I guess I was right all along; he's straight. I got to admit I was hoping he'd say he like me back, you know, like in all those fan fiction stories online. And yes, I have read some. I should probably stop though, think what would happen if Louis walked in on me reading it, he'd think I'm crazy and wouldn't speak to me ever again. I rather keep things the way they are now. After I told him nothing really has changed, if only he liked me back...

Me and Louis ended up alone again, because the others went out to some club and Louis is grounded for some prank he did. And when we where on our way out the door he begged me to stay home with him, so I did. I mean, why not? "Hey, Niall?" I instantly turn my head at the sound of his voice "Yeah?" he start playing with his hands and keep his head down "Y-you know how last week you told me th-that you l-like me?" he stutter, I feel my heart beating faster. Why is he nervous? "Y-yes, what about it?" I ask, almost afraid of the answer. He glance up at me quickly "I-I think that .. you know .. I think th-that I l-like you too." he pause a little before he continues "As more than a friend" he's now looking directly at me, my mouth is wide open, what? I thought he was straight?! "Yeah, straight as a circle" I jump a little which cause him to chuckle. "D-did I say that out loud?" I ask, he nod and I mentally slap myself. 

"Well then, since we got nothing better to do..." he says, I look up just as his lips crash onto mine. Sparks flying everywhere. You know how people say it's like fireworks going of? I didn't feel that, I felt bombs. He pushes his tongue inside my mouth, without asking for entrance, and we start fighting for dominance. I start playing with his hair, and I can feel him smirk as a moan escapes from my mouth as he starts grinding on me. Right then the door burst open "WE'RE HOME!!!!" we jump apart as quick as possible "I-I thought y-you where going out? You know, t-to some club?" I stutter as Liam, Harry and Zayn all look at us knowing what they just interrupted, and what would have happened if they didn't... "Yeah..." Liam answers, "And..?" I ask for him to continue "None of the fun clubs are open to night it seems. They're not open except in weekends" Zayn says in a grumpy tone. Me and Louis both chuckle at that. "Oh, okay" "Soo ... what have you been doing while we where gone? You know, we where gone for probably an hour, at least" My eyes turn big and I start coughing "WHAT?!" me and Louis practically yell at the same time. "An hour?!" they all nod their heads "Yes, why so shocked?" I look down at the floor and start fiddling with my hands. I steal a quick glance over at Louis seeing he's doing the exact same thing. 

Harry then decide to yell "YOU'RE BLUSHING!!" I groan and throw a pillow at him. "You've been making out the whole time?" it's silent for a split second before Louis' voice make my head shoot up "Maybe, it's hard to keep track of time. I can't really remember for how long..." I feel my cheeks get hotter, "Now, where was I?" now it's the others time to get wide eyes as Louis crash his lips to mine again.