The Draconic psalm

In realms where dragons soared on wings of might, A tale of love took flight in the celestial light. Bahamut, noble and radiant, took to the sky, Tiamat, fierce and alluring, caught his eye.

In the astral expanse where stars align, Bahamut's heart and Tiamat's entwined. Chromatic and metallic, a union so rare, Their love echoed through the dragon's lair.

Five heads of Tiamat, each a vibrant hue, With Bahamut's gaze, an oath they drew. Amidst the cosmos, where constellations gleam, A love story unfolded, like a celestial dream.

Bahamut's scales, a silver sheen, Tiamat's aura, fierce and keen. Together they soared, a cosmic ballet, A love that refused to wane or sway.

(verse 2)

Through astral storms and celestial might, Bahamut and Tiamat embraced the flight. Their hearts beat as one in draconic song, A love that persisted, strong and lifelong.

In the heavens, where dragons entwine, Bahamut and Tiamat, a love divine. Through realms untold, their passion unfurls, A tale of love in the cosmic swirl.

In celestial realms where love once soared, A tragic tale unfolded, love ignored. Bahamut's heart, now heavy with dismay, As Tiamat's actions led love astray.

The radiant dragon, with sorrow-laden eyes, Witnessed Tiamat's fall, a love's demise. Sardior, a beacon, slain in the night, Innocence shattered, love took its flight.

Tiamat's wrath, a tempest untamed, Innocent lives claimed, the realm inflamed. Bahamut, heartbroken, wings heavy with grief, Felt love's fracture, an irreversible thief.

In the cosmic expanse where stars weep, Bahamut spoke, his voice a mournful sweep. "For love's sake and the balance we swore, Our paths diverge, forevermore."

Tiamat's roars echoed through the astral sea, As Bahamut turned away, from love set free. The dragon duo, once celestial and bright, Now drifted apart in the fading light.

Through tears of stardust and hearts that break, The love that was, now lost in the wake. Bahamut soared alone, a solitary star, As Tiamat's darkness eclipsed love's spar.

In the cosmic tapestry where love once danced, A tragic ending, emotions entranced. Bahamut and Tiamat, forever apart, A celestial love, shattered and torn apart. 

(verse 3)

In the aftermath of the celestial heartbreak, Bahamut's luminance clashed with Tiamat's dark wake. Two cosmic forces, once entwined in unity, Now waged a cosmic war, a draconic enmity.

Amidst the stars, their battles unfurled, A cosmic dance, a conflict that swirled. Bahamut, the beacon of virtuous might, Versus Tiamat, with her chromatic might.

Through astral storms and celestial flares, Bahamut fought for justice, ridding despairs. Tiamat's shadows, fierce and unyielding, Darkening the cosmos, their destinies sealing.

In realms untold, where time held no sway, Bahamut's radiance, a relentless array. Tiamat's cunning, her five heads keen, A dance of destruction, a cosmic scene.

The clash of scales, a symphony of roars, As cosmic energies clashed on celestial shores. Their battles echoed through the astral plane, A cosmic struggle, love's lingering pain.

Through eons that passed, the conflict endured, Bahamut's light against Tiamat's darkured. Stars bore witness to the celestial strife, A tragic saga in the canvas of eternal life.

Yet, within the chaos, a flicker remained, A memory of love, like stars unchained. Bahamut and Tiamat, in their cosmic war, Still carried fragments of the love they bore.

The celestial dance continued, a perpetual duel, Bahamut's virtue versus Tiamat's cruel. In the cosmic ballet, where dragons soared high, A tale of love, loss, and eternal goodbye.