description

Kennedys life consisted of being in night clubs drinking, dancing, and not knowing where she is in the morning. Other nights she is performing to crowds of over 500,000 people while opening for Taylor swift all over all different countries during Taylors famous The Eras Tour. Even though she is living out her lifelong dream with her inspiration for wring music she can't help but feel like something is missing, more like someone is missing. She has been focusing on her dream so long she feels like she can't have something meaningful with someone as to not distract her from writing music. Even though she has millions of fans all over the world and goes to the most exclusive parties ever by the most famous celebrities she can't help but feel completely alone.

Arthurs life has consisted of playing chess, making YouTube videos, and playing football with his friends. Ever since he left home went to university to become a lawyer and now turned YouTuber he has grown to appreciate a quiet life with a group of very close friends he has found a home in. He has never enjoyed going to clubs he would much rather be at home playing chess or hanging out with his friends having a night in. He has never had much experience with romantic relationships with girls thinking he is to nerdy or awkward or he has been too scared to go up to them in the first place. Even though he had the comfort of his close friends and his very large family back home he has been wanting to find a meaningful relationship and has grown jealous if all the couples around him. He wanted to find a love like some of his friends have and eventually start a family of his one but he had no idea where to start. He did know that his friends setting him up on awkward blind dates was not the answer.

He had heard of the singer threw one of his younger sisters who is a fan of her and had grown to admire her confidence of being able to be on stage preforming in front of thousands of people every night. The boy had found her very pretty and her preforming on stage hypnotising he might also have also developed a small crush on the girl after his sister showed her one of her performances during The Eras Tour. He had followed the girl on instagram right after his sister left and watched all of her live performances on YouTube, he didn't know why he felt so compelled to do so but he couldn't stop it was like he was in trance. All he know was she was very beautiful and had a great voice. What he didn't know is what would happen months later in a discord call that would lead to him to meeting that same girl and forming the most beautiful love story the worlds ever seen.