Chapter 1

Kennedy's POV

I just got done opening for Taylor Swift's The Era's tour and was waiting in my dressing room to cool off before Taylor's performance started. While waiting for her to start I went on my phone to pass the time, I decided to go on TikTok because it is my current favorite way to pass the time. I was scrolling on my For you page. I got people reacting to my famous outos for my song Nonsense which I liked but what came next took me by surprise. It was an edit of me and this attractive man who I had never seen before but wouldn't mind seeing again. Then I scrolled and it was a video of the same man laughing with some other men who I would assume are his friends. One of the attractive men's friends was talking about how much he liked this one celebrity but didn't say the name which resulted in the attractive man blushing and laughing. Then all of his friends started egging him one to Dm her and saying things like "what's the worst that could happen" and "you never know what could happen". He then pulled out his phone and stared at it. His friend next to him pulled it out of his hands and started typing something. The friend showed the phone screen while loudly laughing. 

When I read the phone screen I stood there in shock, he really had a crush on me, I mean I'm not full of myself or anything but out of all people this attractive man had a crush on me. I read through the hashtags and saw the name ArthuTv, I went to Instagram and typed the name in when I saw those same big brown eyes as the man who was blushing in embarrassment as his friends were talking about me. I scrolled through his pictures and instantly felt like I needed to know him, his captivating smile drawing me in even further. Before I could press the follow button my manager Ivy came in to tell me Taylor was coming out in a couple minutes, so I put my phone in my jacket pocket and made my way into the crowd to watch. I just pressed follow when Taylor came out on stage making me put my phone away and instantly became lost in the crowd erupting in cheers and applause.