Chapter 1

Flashbacks:
Spencer and Trina in bed as he watches her sleep as he tells himself how he gets so lucky. Spencer kissed Trina's hand as he told her he will back. Spencer gave Trina gave her a kiss before he leave to get a snack as he told her he promised he will be back.

The next flashback where Spencer couldn't barely move because Esme drugged him. Spencer saw the love of his life in trouble as he grabbed Esme to get her away from Trina. Spencer and Esme fell off the boat as he heard Trina screaming his name. Spencer's feet was paralyzed as he couldn't move his legs. Spencer's eyes were dazed as he passed out.

' My sweet boy. You have to wake up my son. You have a purpose to live for. Trina needs you. I'm so proud of you! I will always watches over you.' said his mother, Courtney.

Spencer could hear  Trina's crying into tears as she keeps calling his name.

'Trina.' Spencer wakes up as he notices he was lying on some rocks in the water while holding his dove figurine.

' Good you awake, Welcome back kid.' said a familiar voice.

' Welcome back cousin, Good seeing you.' said another familiar voice.

Spencer opens his eyes as he saw two guys standing above him one was blonde older guy wearing a black shirt with jeans and a pair of black boots. The other one was a tall guy with brown hair who was wearing all black.
Spencer realized it was Jason Morgan and his cousin, Morgan Corinthos.

' Jason...Morgan?' Spencer speaks.

' Glad to have you back, I repay a favor to your father for saving my life from a building on fire.' Jason speaks.

' Can you tell me what you was doing falling into sea?" Morgan questioned him.

' I was protecting my girlfriend, Trina from Esme she was gonna drugged her.' Spencer said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Trina sitting at home on the couch wrapped up in the covers as she stared in space as she keeps getting flashbacks of Spencer falling off the boat saving her life from Esme. There was knock on the door as Trina got up as she opened the door as sees Sam McCall on her doorstep with Elizabeth Webber with a sad look on their face. Sam and Elizabeth brought snacks for the three of them. Sam and Elizabeth hugged Trina as they told Trina they are sorry and that they are here for her.

' I was know what if feels like to someone like I lost Jason." said Adam.

" Same. I lost Franco and we supposed to get married." Elizabeth said.

" We both how much you mean to Spencer and we want to be here for you." Sam added.

" Thank You! I just...can't imagine not having Spencer by my side. I want to be believed that Spencer is alive but it hurts each day not seeing him. I call his phone every time just to hear his voice on his voicemail as I keep leaving him a message saying that I love him, I miss him so much and begged him to come home." Trina burst into tears. " I need Spencer."

Sam and Elizabeth both hugged Trina and comfort her that everything is gonna be okay.