Charlie x Vaggie: Restless

(A year after they met since the extermination)

Charlie woke up from glass shattering in her room. She jumped off the bed shrieking.

"Who's there?!" She yelled, her heart beating fast. "I won't hesitate to use my powers so reveal yourself intruder!"

She used one of her fingers to lit fire on when she couldn't feel her usual lamp beside her bed. Just as she did, the thing that made the loud noise came rolling up to her, broken in pieces.

It was her favorite lamp.
This made Charlie furious.

Just then a dark figure came out of the shadows revealing itself. It was-
"Vaggie?" Sighed the princess in relief. Don't get her wrong, she's still mad about her lamp, but she could never stay that mad to her girlfriend. "Wha, What are you doing here?"

Vaggie didn't look at her in the eye. The eye was red full of eye bags and her skin looked paler than usual. "I'm sorry for waking you up... and for your lamp too." She muttered instead, walking towards the door.

But Charlie knew something was wrong, and when she knows, there's nothing stopping her until she helped. "What's wrong, Vaggie? You can always tell me anything." She said concerned, getting close and holding both of the other's hands. But the other pulled away.

"It's pathetic, really. I mean I accidentally broke your favorite lamp because of it-"
"Babe, it's not pathetic if it's worrying you! So please trust me enough to tell me. You know I don't like it when you keep secrets... because I tell you everything."

Vaggie gave a small smile to the princess which quickly faded away. "I... I had a nightmare-" She lied, it was actually a flashback that kept her up all night. "See it's stupid! Sorry for wasting your-"

"What was it about?" Still holding hands, Charlie  pulled Vaggie onto her bed, sitting right next to each other and caressing her shoulder to comfort her. "If it's a nightmare then it's triggers is mostly likely a past event or something you're scared to happen."

Vaggie's mouth dropped. "You- you read right through me.
Well I guess I should expect it since you're such an amazing princess who loves to help."

Charlie blushed, "Well it's not a big deal, haha it's only natural, really- Wait, you're making me go off topic." She pouted and the other giggles.

While giggling, Vaggie had a sudden thought. I can't tell her the truth. If she finds out I was an exorcist who killed her very own people in which she loves so dearly. What will she do? How mad will she get? Will she try to kill me herself since she's the princess of hell with extraordinary powers?!

*Gulp*

I'll tell her some of it. "I'm just afraid, honestly. The extermination is next week and I'm afraid for the sinners and me. Those exorcists are the reason why I don't have my eye. I'm scared they'll finish me off if they see me." She covered the large red X on her right eye, having a flashback of Adam's lieutenant, Lute, slashing it off. The pain, the golden blood, the sight of her eye out of her socket bouncing onto the floor, made her breath cut short.

All so vividly-
Before she could realize it, she was having a panic attack.

"Hey hey hey!" Shot up the princess, "breath, just breath. Hear let me count, inhale 1... 2... 3... 4... 5, excel in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1..." They did this a couple more times until Vaggie finally got control of her breath again. 

"Thank you, I feel bad what can I do-"

"Shh, don't worry about." Charlie smiled warmly. "Even if it happened, I would be there to protect you...
I know you don't want to keep talking abt it, so why don't we go to bed instead. You can sleep with me tonight, then you'll rest much better." She blushed realizing what she said. "W-well only if you want to of course! It's not like I always wanted to sleep with you or anything- I mean whatttt noo..." She trailed off, covering her embarrassed red face.

Vaggie couldn't help but laugh. She laughed softly which warmed the princess's heart.
"We are together, aren't we?" She smirked, lying on the bed and pulling Charlie to lay on top of her.
The princess' face turned blazing hot in this position.

Finally, Vaggie cupped her face for a passionate kiss, mumbling, "I'll buy you a better lamp."