"Bad luck"

7:15 am:
It's a quarter to eight and I'm still waiting for my bus to come. It is always late by maybe 5 minutes.
But it's fine, I only go to school for a few hours and then back to the madhouse here at home.
I stood there for about another 6 minutes before the bus finally arrived. If you're asking if I'm waiting alone, yes. I wait alone, because out father drives Agnes to school every morning, of course.
I boarded the bus and looked for a free seat where I could sit, but all the seats were occupied except for one...
One seat was free and it was next door
Annoying Kelly.. No one knew her last name but we all called her that.. I sat next to her in the aisle seat and she sat by the window.
Annoying Kelly turned and raised her hand to shake in greeting.
,,Hello! I'm Kelly and you?"
What the heck? I go to this school the same time as you! Okay, that's enough.
I took a deep breath and looked in front of me and hid all the feelings I was harboring now.
"Sure.. You're not shaking hands! I understand! Well, what time do you actually have today? And did you know that-"
I stopped her. "Hey listen! I'm not new here, we're in the same grade! And I advise you not to talk to me in the morning, or I might end up giving you one!"
Ok.. I admit. I overdid this, but at least I let her know that I don't care about getting closer and friendship and these things that people normally do.
,,I see! Sorry! You looked familiar.."
The main thing is that you shook my hand...
"It's nothing!" I said and looked again at my knees which were banging against each other as the bus drove along the old and ruined road of our street.
I was silent the whole way and didn't say a word and I'm glad she didn't open her mouth either. Maybe she came to her senses after I told her that I would like to punch her like everyone else at school.
The bus stopped. Kelly stood up and looked at me. I was still sitting on the seat and moved my knees so she could go out.
"You're not going?" Kelly asked.
"I'll be there in a second!" My answer was simple and short but she still had to say something!
,,So yeah! Nice to meet you! Ehm..."
I looked at her and said "Megan"
"Megan? Nice name! Nice to meet you Megan!"
"Yeah, thanks, I wish I could say the same!"
Kelly turned around one last time, smirked, and disappeared from the bus. Ok.. My personality is sometimes a bit too much and I can't be what people think but I still try! Seriously! And what else could be expected from a girl in a white dress and a corset. Yes, I'm dressed as if I came from another world and another century, but I like it! And I'm also not interested in wearing baggy jeans or jeans that look and have a funnel shape from the knees down! Oh, and we mustn't forget those short tank tops and big sweatshirts that everyone wears like garbage bags...
No offense, wear what you want, but I'll stick with a simple summer dress and a corset.. even though it's mid-December.. I wasn't cold, I had a light gray coat and I was happy! I'm weird but I like it so much... They also tell me that I'm white as a wall... I don't know if I should take it as signs of racism or as a compliment to my body? Who knows, but I'd rather not ask. Sometimes it is better not to know the truth even if we crave it.
I finally got off the bus and saw all those girls in those jeans I was talking about and also short jackets.
Is the middle of December guys? Their jackets reached their waists and they also had caps that looked like they would soon be calling for help themselves..Damn
"Hey, let's see! Our little monster!"
Said one of the girls from the group who have nothing better to do than take care of the lives of others! Well, you know.. they have a very uninteresting life...
"I think you shouldn't talk about yourself like that!"
I said holding the books in my hand.
I don't know her name but at that moment she laughed and I wanted to punch her.
"Let's look at her! She can talk!"
She said and her whole gang laughed at that.
She leaned towards me and whispered.
"I hope you drown in that river just like your mother... We both know you want to!" Maybe you'll meet her again!" She said licking her bottom lip. She straightened and turned and walked towards the school door.
Okay, fine! That's enough. I hate listening to it!
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS!
I followed her and the closer she was to the school door, the faster I stepped.
"Wait!"
I screamed. And I stopped in front of her.
She turned and said: "But what!... Little monster!"
I couldn't hold back. Just no. I reached out and punched her in the face. The books I was holding close to me fell to the ground and blood from her nose was dripping everywhere. The girl started holding her nose and started crying.
You literally asked for it. I'll pretend I'm sorry.. Poor luck bitch.