Horny story bc i cant think of a title

"what a great day in Philadelphia, they said" Cassandra said. She and Alucard were chilling out the school, they were cutting class because math hour was boring for the both of them, Cassandra hates it but Alucard is neutral with the subject.

Alucard looked at his friend with a straight(lmao) face "Can you call it a great day? It's fucking hot out here" Alucard complained, Cassandra laughed at him as if the heat did not bother her "you wanna know how I would call it a hot day?" She asked, a long pause until she doesn't know what to say "you know what?. Fucking forget it".

Its still one hour until class dismissals and Alucard doesn't know what to do other than use his phone and that goes the same with Cassandra; Alucard placed his phone down and lets out a sigh, looking at Cassandra again "talk to me." He said "uhh are you hard?" Cassandra asked, this is not something Alucard is very new to since she'd ask that a lot "fucking no" he said, Cassandra only groan and sat there on the grass "we only have one hour to sit here and... Maybe do nothing and rot out here?"

Alucard thought for something for a moment and one idea went in his brain because there's nothing else he could do "wait... Actually Cass, I think I am hard."

Cassandra tilted her head and raised her eyebrow "eh???".

Just then, it cuts to the part where the two goths were behind the school's bushes, having some slow hot sex, Cassandra being below and Alucard on top. Yep, he wasn't wrong, he was hard.

Cassandra moaned from his hardened dick hitting the right spots everytime he thrusts his hips. Alucard isn't the type to top and he gets tired everytime he gets to do the work, but Cassandra fixed that fast.

She sat up to roll Alucard against the grass, Cassandra sitting on his dick, she felt it twitch so she moved her hips already, in a fast pace, Alucard's really hard cock rubbing against Cassandra's wet pussy. And later, she held his stiff dick and rubbed the tip against her wet entrance until she took him whole.

He hit her good and warm spots which caused the both of them to moan.

"Ah!~ --" Cassandra covered Alucard's mouth "shut the fuck up, they'll hear you" Cass whispered as she began to grind her hips aggressively against his groin, her clit rubbing against his lower regions while his hard dick was twitching inside her. "Goddamit Alucard, he patient" "sorry-" Alucard breathed in and out, and then Cassandra lifted her hips up and then down. She is riding on his dick and the sounds of skin slapping can be heard that Cass legitimately forgot about being quiet, hoping no one can hear the plapping noises.

"Ooh!~ fuck! Ah!~" Alucard moaned, Cassandra only grinned "you like that huh?~" she chuckled "your cock keeps twitching~.. are you gonna cum?"

Alucard bit his lip, holding on her thighs as he shook his head, denying that he is. He is holding it back tho but Cassandra's movements were so good that he felt the strong warm feeling of getting too close.

And that's then, Alucard couldn't take it. He was a moaning mess and decided to finish off inside Cassandra, He bucked his hips against her pussy as Cassandra moaned from the strong force she felt which caused her to moan "oh shit~... Oh God, Alucard~".

Cassandra was making small growls and moans "fuck, Alu I-Im gonna cum!~"

And Alucard decided to finish this off by releasing together. And after a while,Cassandra tightened her walls against his dick as Alucard bust out his load inside Cassandra.

Which caused Cassandra to shiver and moan, Alucard pulled her thighs down and making sure she stays like that as he filled her up with his cum. Alucard's whole body went tired and his hands finally let go of Cassandra's thighs.

Cassandra decided to pull herself out of Alucard as cum was flowing out of her hole, Alucard watched as his seed were slowly falling against her thighs.

"Fuck man... Hah, that was a lot" Cassandra said, Alucard only blushed and quickly grabbed on to his sweater that's on the grass "well let's hope that nobody heard that."

But he was wrong.

Everyone in class was already gone, Pico was the only one in the classroom fixing up the chairs and after hearing two people fucking, he was left traumatized and begged for his teacher to never let him sit near the window ever again.