Chapter 3:Lust

Kai dragged Cole into his apartment.
"Wow... Dude, you didn't tell me your "apartment" is a penthouse..." Cole said.
"Well... I didn't want anyone to know, so yea..." Kai said.
"But tho... Why did you drag me here..." Cole said with a worried face and confusion.
"Well... Let's go to the balcony, let's talk there." Kai said with a serious face.
Kai grabs Cole's hand and drags him to the balcony.
"Cole... I don't wanna spoil it for you, but... I love you..." Kai said nervously while holding both of Cole's hand.
Cole was speechless and let's go of Kai's hands.
But tho... surprisingly... Cole puts his hand on Kai's waist, held him close, and surprisingly kisses him.
Kai's eyes were wide and was shocked, but decides to go with it.
Cole breaks the kiss, they were both breathing heavily.
Kai dragged Cole into his room a.k.a. the master bedroom of his penthouse.
Kai dragged Cole into his bed.
Cole gives him neck kisses. They continued making out until someone called. It was Jay, they wondered why was he calling.
Kai answered the phone.
"Hello?" Kai said.
"Uh... Hey, yea, Cole's not in his house, have you seen him?" Jay asked.
"Shit, right, me and Jay was supposed to hang out tonight." Cole whispered to Kai.
"Who was that?" Jay said.
"No one, nothing, ok! Bye!" Kai said.
Kai ended the call and slowly looked at Cole with a serious face.
"Dude." Kai said.
"Ok, ok, I'm sorry." Cole said.
"No, no, it's fine, just go hang out with Jay, call me when you're done hanging out with him." Kai said with a slight smile.
"Ok. I'll go, just be safe." Cole said.
"I will." Kai said.
Cole kissed Kai in the cheek and left.

To be continued.