Clover Feliscifera

Clover Feliscifera is known as an arrogant and overconfident student by some of her classmates. Everyone just knows her as the negatives and forgot that she isn't as bad as she was before. She was a sweet and generous young girl, but what made her into this arrogant self ? Coming up to the past, when she was 5, she made friends with a young girl named Jazzie (6). They were really close, until they turned 10 and 11. Clover became closer to another classmate, Gracia, didn't realise that Jazzie was left out. After she realised about that, she thought that if they're friends as a TRIO, it'll be better. At first, they were a great TRIO. But, as Clover was getting worse in Maths, Jazzie and Gracia left her because they thought that she was stupid, as they were smarter in Maths, rarely trying to teach Clover more. Each Maths lesson, Clover was just writing and thinking by herself, while watching Jazzie and Gracia having fun by themselves. She became really sad, as it slowly breaking her mental. She got OCD before that happened, and she got trust issues that grew in her mind, making her have her second mental illness : Anxiety. As her Anxiety kept bringing her into imagining everything weird, leading her to nightmares, she got Scizophernia. Those three mental illness was slowly breaking her sweet and kind attitude, turning her into an arrogant, bad and overconfident self. At school, her classmates just know that she is a nightmare for everyone, but they don't know the truth behind her. Maybe it's because of misunderstanding, but if her friends realise that what they did was just misunderstanding, they should've told Clover. But they never told anything, and Clover is too afraid to ask that they will hate her more since she's bringing up the past, eventhough actually that built her up also to an unbothered self. And when a boy started to like her, and she became even more comfortable, he betrayed her and never apologised, but when she asked he just felt like she's the one who was wrong. The truth is that Clover just need an apology from both problems, that can be said as a medicine that would heal her mental, but she has never received much apology from her friends that make her hurt. Her trust issues now is getting worse and worse. Now she can't behave normally and she rarely talks, but always leaving herself out of the crowd to stay alone since she knows that she isn't going to get someone trying to talk to her first. Eventhough she feels left out and lonely, but she enjoys it more than being with others, because with her mental illness it's harder for her to bring a proper topic to talk, and actually she doesn't need anyone to talk with, but she always got sleepy when no one is talking to her, yet making her bored, so she talks and brings up topic just because of that reason. She preferred to not have any friends or lovers at all then having her heart ached/hurt. And the only thing she thinks everytime is : "No friendship, better life. Have a friendship, no loyalty. Have a lover, no life. No lover, better life."

That's the backstory of the Main Protagonist of my main story : PhyGical Academy.
And actually, almost everything were based on my own experience, because yet I'm so tired of my classmates talking bad about me just because I'm like that now. They didn't know what I felt until I became like this.

Main theme song for Clover Feliscifera's past : Born Without a Heart - Faouzia