CHAPTER I

Old love
Up and above,
Never enough.
I wanna hold you and
Show you what is love.

Being one of the lower clans head. Your father was always concerned of being left out and unnoticed by the higher clans, well that was the last thing any lower clan would want in the jujutsu world.

You were the second child of you mother and the youngest, and the only girl in the family. You're father used to pay attention to his only son the oldest one. As he possessed the clans jujutsu and not you. It was sure that he was going to be the next hier.

You were a mere mortal for your father because you didn't hold any of the strongest cursed techniques from you clan. You're father didn't want anything from you neither did he expect. 

He let you achieve your goals. And you did. You were a medical student in a very basic University in your country. You were educated and mature and knew how to look for yourself.

Despite of your father's unintrest-ness he still didn't let his eyes of you. Yes, he didn't expect anything from you but he did had something in mind after all you were the only girl in the calns head family. He wasn't letting you go.

Not so easily.

----

"But father, I can't take such decision I'm still too young for something like this" came from the only girl for the clans head family.

"Y/n stop being nonsense. Do you have any idea how useless you are for your own clan" your father spitted
"You are my daughter and I have ethe whole authority of your like and my orders are you decisions".

"Y/n your father will always think for the best of your clan and you, you should listen to him" your ,other said lovingly trying to convince you for your father's words. She herself hand no say in your father's decisions or more preferablely orders.

"Look at your brother he does everything he can for his clan and you, you don't even trya to do something.  Atleast this marriage will help you become usefull" said you father, with proud, in the mention of his son.

But wait marriage?

Yes, marriage. You were being forced to marry someone from the higher clans and you father can't kale the risk of losing this opportunity of being in the sight of the higher clans.

"You have no other choice but to agree." He turned. His back now towards you "Hanako, check if the preparation are all done perfectly. We have to impress them, any how" your father ordered you mother.

"Father, what are you talking about, what preparations. I don't get it." You say confused by your father's words. You turn to your mother and ask "mother, please tell me"

"Hanako, make sure she knows everything and does not act like the fool she is in front of them" and with that your father left the private room only for the family members.

As soon as the door was shut you turned to you mother and she said before you could say anything "you father was the one to ask for their hand and they said they will come to see the bride themself. And your father couldint say no. You know he wouldn't." You just stared at her unable to comprehend the day that you were going to get marring off just because your father think you were useless. "y/n, my dear, they are none other than the gojo clan. You are going to marry the strongest sorcerer in the world. I know he is going to keep you happy."

You couldint imagine yourself getting married you wanted to become a doctor and marry a person whome you would be the one to choose not your father. "I guess being the daughter of a jujutsu clan would not let me live a normal life after all" you thought to yourself.