BM HR Department

Natalie's POV
I wondered why dad didn't want to tell me that he was going to pay for mom's medical bills.I decided to visit him.
I just entered the house and was met by my angry stepmother.
" what are you doing here again?if you have come to beg us for money we don't have it"
"Money? I came here to thank my dad for paying the medical bills like he hasn't been answering my calls "
" what? That bastard!George!George!"

I followed her to her room.
"How dare you go behind my back and pay for her medical bills?"
"What? I-I "
"You what?"
"We are having so much financial trouble and you're still thinking about your wife ?"
"Do you want me to give you a divorce?"
"Financial trouble?"I asked.
"Well things have been tough my contracts have been getting canceled for no apparent reason "
"You hear that?so if you are still here to beg us for money get the hell out!if you had some decency you would ask your wife to give us some help I mean she's a bastard but she's still part of the Klein family the least she can do is help"

That hurt I couldn't stand any more word against her .
"Don't talk about my wife like that! And no I'm not here to ask for money,the bills have already been paid"
"Whoa no no I swear I didn't pay the bills"My dad said.
'
'
'
'
Cassie's POV
"Cassie sweetheart!didn't you say an FBI guy had been asking you out?"
I looked at my mom in shock but it didn't surprise me because I knew what she wanted to say.
"What about it?"
"Ask him to check on the payments and see who paid the bills for Natalie's mom  because if I find out that it's your dad that paid I'm gonna give him hell"

I laughed and texted him.

———————————————————
Natalie's POV
I called Sarah and we decided to have a few drinks.
"I'm confused like did your dad pay the bill?"
"I don't know but I think he did and he's just scared of Lauren so he lied that he didn't I mean that can be the only explanation right?"
"Well as long as the bills are paid that's all that matters"
"Yeah I just feel like that weight has been lifted off my shoulders"
"Mm" Sarah said then laughed.
"Now all I have to do is get a job from the city and live my best life "
"Do not worry I have two interviews lined up for you next week forget BM they don't deserve you."

"I'm just kinda disappointed though BM Has been my dream company look in just three years they took the Silicon Valley by storm,the founder must be a genius"
"Genius and mysterious  I mean no one knows how she/he looks like just the name Bash Meyers also word on the street he/she deals with weapons and Russians that's why they keep such a low profile and why he's able to bankroll all the companies with no investment "
"No way"

Sarah's phone beeped.
"Oh let see,oh my God!"
"What?"
"I just got a message from the BM HR department you've been hired!"

I was in shock and was too excited at the same time.
"Oh my God!"
"Congratulations "