21-30

Chapter 21 Savage Lou Jingmo (Second update)

  There are prisms everywhere, and its very troublesome to dig them out.

  "Doesn't the system have any automatic collection function?"

  [You are thinking nonsense. ]

  Luo Liangliang endured nausea and dug out a crystal clear prism from a brain full of maggots.

  [Wow, its an intermediate prism. The dirtier and smellier the brain, the greater the chance of producing high-grade prisms. ]

  "..."

  Luo Liangliang felt as if he had returned to the bitter days of picking up rags on the garbage planet.

  Its just that the zombies here are too fragile.

  In the interstellar era, one zombie zerg was enough to wipe out an entire town.

  She tugged at the zombie prism numbly. She didn't panic when zombies were approaching.

  When Lin Ran arrived driving a tractor, what he saw was the ghostly appearance of black corpses all over the street.

  "Are you still selling things?" Lin Ran asked after peeling off the last prism.

  "Sell, wait half an hour."

  Luo Liangliang held a large bag of prisms and opened the door of a nearby collapsed shop.

  After returning to the convenience store, she carefully cleaned each piece of prism, and then ran to the rest room to wash and scrub.

  The newly arrived shampoo set is very complete, from hair care oil to conditioner, all of which are peach scented.

  She rubbed her head and glanced at her calves, which seemed to have become much thinner, and her white porcelain skin, and took a rather sultry photo in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror.

  Thinking of the prisms that were about to arrive at his door, Luo Liangliang had no choice but to speed up the cleaning process.

  She picked out a blue denim skirt and wrapped her wet hair in a towel.

  Open the convenience store door.

  "You can come in."

  Lin Ran saw that a dilapidated house behind him had turned into a clean convenience store, and his pupils dilated slightly.

  But he didn't say anything.

  Step in with the Prisma.

  "I saw many zombies heading in your direction before. Have you eliminated all of them?" Luo Liangliang looked at the other person up and down, but did not see any wounds on his body.

  People look quite energetic.

  This is a ruthless person.

  "No, I took a detour and found a small road. There are very few zombies, and I can handle them alone."

  Luo Liangliang was a little aggrieved. Why hadn't she seen another small road on that road before? It was obviously surrounded by stinking ditches and collapsed mountain roads.

  Lin Ran picked and picked some, mainly Guofu Spring and the newly released Laotong pickled cabbage-flavored barreled instant noodles.

  He was very generous and threw away thirty intermediate prisms.

  Darling, you are so rich, you dont even need to trade primary prisms.

  Luo Liangliang thought to herself, and she quietly looked at the cloth bag that was obviously still bulging.