[PROLOGUE]

SCREECH!!

The door opens, and Mizuki comes out. They slowly get up, and look around. It is like a classroom ; except the whiteboard is replaced with a holographic screen. There are vines in the corner of the classroom, as it is an attempt to make the classroom as earthly as possible.

As they look around, they spot a familiar person laying her head down onto the table. ; but they can't seem to remember that person. It is like their memories are entirely erased, but visual memories aren't.

Mizuki pulls a chair from one of the desks and places it in front of the table that the person is on. "... Heya?" They spoke, looking down on the person's head.

After a few moments, the person finally wakes up.

"Ugh..." she groans, waking up. She stretches her hands out ; nearly falling down from the chair.

" Heya.. you're familiar to me, but.. I kinda forgot your name.. haha." Mizuki says, in which that person felt the same as well. "What? That's the same for me too." She replies. "Oh, haha.. Sorry for getting straight to the point, but what's your name? I'm Mizuki." Mizuki asks, looking in front of the girl, who was still in her uniform.

"..I'm Ena." She replies.

As they continue their small talk, they can sense that something is very strange about this situation. They can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but something doesn't feel right. They glance around the room, and their suspicions are confirmed when they spot a large glass case inside the garden while looking out the window. Inside the case, they see a strange.. Humanoid..? creature with pale skin, long cyan pigtails, teal-blue eyes, frozen in place, hovering mid-air. Mizuki can't help but feel a sense of unease washing over them. Ena didn't really notice it, until Mizuki pointed it out.

"..Hey! Uh.. Ena..?" They said, pointing out the window. "Do you.. Know what that thing is..?"

"... I'm not exactly sure.. but whatever it is, it could be something?" Ena replies, looking at the statue. It feels very discomforting looking at the statue. It is like you are slowly descending into a void ; mindless.

"It's really.. uneasy, I can tell you." Ena adds on, looking away from the statue. Mizuki doesn't reply ; and it places uncomfortable silence in the classroom.

Mizuki looks around the classroom again, trying to find clues as to what is going on. They notice a holographic screen on the wall and a few computers, but everything looks like it's been untouched in a long time. As they continue to look around, they see a closet in the corner. They open the closet and find a few books on mathematics and physics, along with a large binder filled with pages of notes and diagrams. At the bottom of the closet, they find a small leather-bound journal with "Hatsune Miku" written on the cover with a disturbing font..

Curious, Mizuki begins to flip through the pages of the journal, but the handwriting is nearly unreadable.

As they continue to read, Mizuki starts to feel a sense of dread. The notes become more and more erratic, until the writing becomes literally unreadable. The last few pages of the journal are filled with cryptic drawings and symbols, but Mizuki can't make any sense of them.

Just as they are closing the journal, they hear a strange noise coming from outside the classroom. It sounds like a loud rumbling, followed by a series of loud crashes. Mizuki goes to the window and sees that the creature in the garden is moving! It seems to be trying to break out of its case, and the glass is starting to crack.

Mizuki realizes that they need to get out of the classroom as soon as possible. They grab Ena's hand and start running towards the door, but as they approach, they notice that the door seems to have been locked from the outside. They start to panic, but then Ena pulls out a small key from their pocket and unlocks the door. As they run out of the classroom, they can hear the glass in the case shattering behind them.

They continue running down the hallway until they reach the school's entrance. As they burst through the doors, they see that the entire school seems to be abandoned. They can hear the creature roaring in the distance, but they can't determine which direction it's coming from.

Feeling lost and alone, Mizuki turns to Ena. "Do you have any idea what's going on? How did we even get here?" They said, with their voice slightly shaking.