[4]

_______________________________________

Revenge preparation...?

_______________________________________

With aether and paimon:

"Hahhh! Traveller! Paimon is sooo hungryyy!" Paimon whined about her hunger as always

"Paimon we're not even in the half way in spring vale-" aether said face palming

Aether sighs before looking at paimon and looks at her for a moment "Fine... Let's return to mondstad to give you a sticky honey roast."

Paimon pouty look immediately brighten up joy as she says excitingly "Ooh!! Really?! Then traveller let's go!" Paimon said as she quickly made her way waiting for aether.

"Coming paimon." Aether said as he walk towards paimon while thinking 'my precious mora...'

With zhongli(I think it's right-) and venti and ei:

Honestly what'd you expect? Venti is drinking as always, venti looks at ei and zhongli

"Wohoho! Guys~ this wine is absolutely fabulous! You guys should try it!" He said with a goofy smile.

Ei sighed clearly knowing he won't pay for his drink she looks at him.

"Barbatos could you not afford to pay your drinks?" She raises a eyebrow

Venti clearly looks offended before he puffs his cheek and sticks out his tongue before saying.

"Could you not afford to save your sister?" He said thinking he slayed

But oh boy, he just triggered a whole storm and ei slowly stands up before saying, but zhongli said "Wait no-!"

"NOW YOU SHALL PE-"

With aether and paimon:

"paimon? Did you hear something loud?" Aether said as he gives paimon the sticky honey roast.

"Hehe~ paimon didn't hear anything traveller!" Paimon said with a cheeky smile she was clearly... Lying she just wants to eat and knows what's going on so she just lied.

In reality...

Y/n and they're friends, Kai and Rose were peacefully sleeping Kai in the middle, y/n and rose in the other side LOUDLY snoring while Kai was wide awake with dark circles under his eyes

"Zzzzzz" y/n is snoring like dead asleep.

"Ahhhhh..." Rose is also snoring Infront of Kai's ear making him unable to sleep.

"What the fuck..." Kai mumbled to himself clearly annoyed and tired that he can't sleep maybe sleeping with both of them was a torture after all... He should have never agreed to it

After all rose and y/n were sleeping like dead and snoring like bears...

Kai can't asleep and that's how the night passed for him stuffering in their snorings.

At morning...

"AHHH... I had a good sleep" y/n said as they sat up stretching Their arms

Bear yawn "I know...... That dream was the perfect as fuck." Rose said stretching her back.

Kai the poor friend who was stuffering in their snorings finally sat up extremelyyyyy tired he looks at both of them with a irritated look.

"Looks like you guys slept well and kept me awake all night..." He said his voice broken

They both slowly turning towards Kai before rose starts to laugh like a madwoman "HAHAHA! WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOUR FACE?!" cricket noises as she is struggling not to laugh she clearly can't stop.

Y/n on the other hand was stopping their laugh "Pfft... What the hell is up with your face Kai...?" They said pretending to be concerned but y/n's face expression betrayed them.

"Shut up both of you!" Kai said irritated

Back to teyvat.

With paimon:

"Traveller?! Oh no! Where is traveller?!" Paimon said looking for aether but not finding them anywhere

Aether is alone at a dark place, he takes out his blade and he has a cold look but he looks so different .. He has a smirk in his face.

"My revenge will come sooner or later... Just you wait!" He said to himself.

End of part 4...

Words count: 672 words

I apologize for not posting, as you see I mentioned in my past post that I delete Wattpad sooner or later so when I download it all time passes, I apologize for it I hope I can post more often!! See you guys tomorrow or sooner? :)

Goodbye.