find my way back

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Find my way back

a walking dead fanfiction

Find my way back•a walking dead fanfiction

" I will always
find my way back to you.
In death or not, wait for me. "

SYNOPSIS..

When the apocalypse started, Tilly Grimes was already in mourning. Her father, her saviour whom she had looked up to all of her life had been shot. He had been in the hospital for weeks, every day after school she would head there with her mom and Carl, crying silently by his side as she watched his closed eyes, begging for them to open. Unfortunately, it never happened. At least, not while she was beside him. They reunited eventually, but the couple of months she was with her mother, brother and uncle were ones she would look over forever. Ones that she would never get to see again.

This was what she looked over whilst alone in the woods. Away from her family, from her living dad, pregnant mom, young brother and psycho uncle. From Glenn, T-Dog, Beth, Hershel, Andrea, Daryl and everybody else. Tilly Grimes was left alone and she wasn't sure if she'd find her way back.

CAST !!

isabella sermon as young Tilly GrimesAlycia Debnam-Carey as older Tilly Grimes

Alycia Debnam-Carey as older Tilly Grimes

and the rest of twd cast as their
respective characters

DISCLAIMER !!
I do not own the walking dead, its plots or its characters. I only own my oc and other plots I add within. Please do not steal my oc or her story/personality, her face claim i do not own. This is the same with taking my storyline, yes I only thought of this whilst walking around my room bored but i cherish it and other plot lines for the future.

WARNINGS !!
This story will contain graphic mentions of murder, blood, gore, amputations, child death, kidnapping, genocide, cannibalism, implied sexual content, sa, depression, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, self-harm, manipulation, violence.

DEDICATIONS —
redhandledmachete grimesstories mcclincys dixonsrose grimeslvr spookologys laheyslvr
You are all so talented and supportive,
I hope you all enjoy this book
as much as I do <33

author notes —
I have school and a lot of fics to write, so i can't guarantee anything but this fic and my pjo fic will definitely be my main focus. bad idea is my favourite book but its not really easy to write at the moment so don't expect any updates for that book any time soon. hopefully this one will get more attention so i have motivation <3

Anyways,
Byee </3