1. ♡︎𝒯𝒽ℯ ℬℴℴ𝓀 𝒞ℴ𝓋ℯ𝓇♡︎

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

So the first drawing of this book (and because I don't have anything else at the moment—💀) is the book cover!

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

On the book cover you can see my little OC Broppy kid Heather sitting on a little stair with her own sketchbook and a pencil in her hand.

The background, or more likely the whole nature surrounding I drew with a picture I found on TikTok. Apparently that place is in Mount Rainier National Park.

Finished: 05.02.2024
Time: 4h 37min
Brush strokes: 13574

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
𝒜 ℒ𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝒯ℴ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔

Since Heather was an adult, liking to get out to get some inspiration, she decided to go on little trip alone for a few days.

So she packed her bags with lots of chocolate and other food, a knife, something to drink and lots of other stuff you need to go camping. Normally she was scared to go somewhere alone, but she also wanted to brave once and face her fears.

"I'll see you in a few days guys," Heather said as she tightly hugged her parents. She loved so much, you don't even know.

Poppy looked at her daughter with teary eyes, as she grabbed Heather even tighter, "You're already so grown up!"

Branch saw how his wife was almost choking his daughter so he pulled Poppy away, "C'mon let go of her honey."

"BUT SHE WAS JUST A BABY YESTERDAY!" the pink troll grabbed her husbands shoulders and shook him. Then she continued crying into Branch's shoulder.

Then Heather's brother came by to give his sister a sweet hug as well, "Don't get eaten by a bear sis!"

"Ah, don't worry, dad gave me some weird spray to keep them away," Heather held up the bear spray. She then walked to the door and said and waved goodbye.

Branch shouted to his daughter, "Have fun!"

"WAAAAAAHHH!😭" Poppy was now crying even more into Branch's shoulder, as memories of her daughter being little rushed through her head.

And so Heather walked out of her lovely home, she wasn't sure where she wanted to go, and she didn't care as long as it was inspirational.

Heather held a map, her dad gave her, in her hands, so she also wouldn't get lost. She walked through endless forests. The purple haired troll had to camp in the forests two times, it was pretty scary and so creepily dark, she barely got any sleep.

But after another day she found a mountain, and she decided to hike on it. It was very convenient that Heather had the right equipment for it, but Branch would not let her gone without it. And John Dory taught her a lot about hiking as well, so she was prepared.

Heather panted, it was very exhausting, and her legs began trembling. She wanted to stop, but she didn't know what beautiful places were waiting for her. Heather pushed herself and kept walking, of course she took breaks, I mean, she didn't wanna faint after all.

After a long time she stopped. Her pupils grew at the sight in front of her. Birds were chirping wonderful songs as she gazed upon the most precious place she's ever seen.

Heather's jaw dropped as she muttered, "I wanna live here—"

Heather instantly threw the stuff she had on her back off, grabbed her sketchbook out of her hair, and sat down. She felt this inspirational flow in her veins that she hadn't felt in some time.

She stroke with her pencil across her paper, working her incredible art, feeling a warm tingle inside of her as she sun was already beginning to set at the horizon.

The purple haired troll proudly leered at her work, "It's perfect."

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹
⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Well, the story is short but lovely, right? Let me know what you think and if you wanna see more of stuff like this.

Thank you for stopping by! 😌🫶💃🩷