3. ☆𝒪𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝒻ℴ𝓇 ℋ✩ (Part 2/2)

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

Hello again! So like I said in the chapter before this one, I wanted to make a cottage core like outfit for my OC Broppy kid Heather!
And I did of course. And this time you'll get a smol story to the outfit drawings. 🌝

And I promise, THE NEXT DRAWING WILL BE A BROPPY DRAWING! 😚

But here the outfit drawing first:

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

So like I said, I wanted to make her a cottage core like outfit. I scrolled through Pinterest a little and found all those pretty clothes. And so I tried "putting" the clothes on her and I tried drawing the textures of the clothes and the way the clothes lie on the body as well as I could. And I think doing this was a good "training". I really like how it turned out and I also got to practice a little lighting. Maybe I'll even make this my profile picture. 💅

Finished: 16.02.2024
Time: 3h 3min
Brush strokes: 5754

Also here are both outfits together with their sketch:

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

˖⁺‧₊˚❀˚₊‧⁺˖

I think that the cottage core vibe fits her better. But both of the outfits look good on her. 😌

(Finished: 16.02.2024)
Time (in total): 6h 23min
Brush strokes (in total): 11963

⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹
𝒜 ℒ𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝒮𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎 𝒯ℴ 𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔

Branch stood in the middle of his daughter's room, which was a little messy because Heather was in a hurry, "Can't your mom do this?"

"She's not here right now, so no," Heather was using him as a tailors dummy right now, which was actually quite amusing.

The blue troll pointed at his son who just walked by Heather's room, "What about your brother, he's thinner anyway."

"Yeah, but he can't hold still because of his ADHD ass," Heather said, speaking loud enough so that her brother would hear it. She just had to tease him a little bit.

Linden, who was just eating his cereal, shouted, "I HEARD THAT!"

"I KNOW!" the purple haired troll yelled back with a smirk.

Branch tapped on Heather's shoulder, "Can't you wait til mom gets home?"

"Nope, have to finish this until tomorrow, otherwise I'll get an F—" Heather explained, rushing around the room looking for more needles.

When she found one she accidentally poked her dad with one, "Oh— OW!"

The princess smiled innocently and apologized, "Sorry daddy, but you have to go through this now."

"Eh, I don't mind... as long as you don't poke me with those needles again," Branch shrugged and kinda enjoyed this, even if he was being used as a tailors dummy.

Heather chuckled, "I'll try."

And so yeah, Heather used her dad as a tailors dummy. Actually the clothes were supposed to fit her in the end. Right now they'd be too big, because she used Branch's sizes. But she could get them to fit her in the end, she's a pro after all.

She put pieces of fabric, that were cut into shapes onto her dad and tried to get it to look right. Afterwards she took away those pieces, that were more like templates, and started working with the real fabric for the outfits she was going to make.

Branch was relieved when he got a little break there, because standing so still for a long time was getting a little uncomfortable. The break didn't last long though.

Later when she cut all of the pieces out, she put them back on her dad, and again saw if it all looked good. It was almost perfect. Heather just had to make it all a little smaller, so that it'd fit herself.

After the blue troll didn't have to be a tailors dummy anymore, he helped his daughter of course. And she really needed this help, because it was already evening and she didn't have much more time to finish her outfits.

When it had already gotten pitch black outside Heather was finally finished.

When Poppy got home she poked head her into her daughter's room and saw Heather wearing her new clothes, "Oooo, why is here a modeling show going on without me?"

"YOU'RE BACK!" the purple haired troll instantly ran to her mom and hugged her.

"I was her tailors dummy," Branch told Poppy as he kissed her cheek. Poppy's reaction to that was a total laughter break out, because imagining that was too funny in her head.

"Y'know, you're pretty annoying sis, but you can make clothes. Wanna make a nice outfit for me?" Linden put an arm around his sister and whipped his eyebrows.

Heather slapped her hand on his face and pushed him away, "No—"

After a lot of complements from her family and many kisses from her parents, Heather looked at herself in the mirror with on of her outfits on. She was extremely happy with the results and gleamed with joy. The exhaustion afterwards was totally worth it and she was sure to get an A on those outfits.

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℰ𝓃𝒹
⊹₊⋆☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆☁︎⋆₊ ⊹

I hope you enjoyed it! THANK YOU FOR READING AND LOOKING AT MY
ART‼️😚💜