Chapter 2: Garden of Stars

(T/S 3 weeks later)

(a/n srry for the big t/s js wanna speed this up)

Seungeon pov✨

It's been three weeks since Jeonghyeon has transferred to my school and became friends with me. right now, im at school, in my period before lunch on a friday.

'man, what is this formula?' I'm currently in science with, you guessed it, Jeonghyeon as my partner.

turns out, almost all of my classes are with him as my partner in seating.

It's as if the heavens wanted us to be together !I don't know how , but it's as if we're the same person , because we have the same electives, too.

"psst, Seungeon"Jeonghyeon whispered."do you wanna eat lunch together?"he continued.

"uh, sure" i whispered back.We finish our work by the time the bell rings and we head to the cafeteria.

"so what're you gonna do this weekend?"Jeonghyeon said"i dont know, probably go to the beach,or try something new."I answered back.

"hmm, i'll probably watch a movie, read a new book, i don't know either."he replied. 

we continued to the cafeteria and get our food and go to the others. my friends also met Jeonghyeon and became pretty good friends with him as well.

 Keita waves for us to come over and i realized some other people are there too. 

It's Sunghoon, Wonyoung, Jungwon, Gaeul, Leeseo, Liz, Heeseung, Ni-ki,Sunoo, Jake, Jay, Yujin,and Rei. including my other 5 friends.it was like an army!

(a/n i did warn you this would happen.)

Me and Jeonghyeon came to sit, right next to each other, too . "so i was thinking guys, why don't we have a sleep-over? all--20 of us..."Yujin paused as she counted and realized how many of us there were.

"man we need a big space for all of us to be there." she continued"well, since my living room is big , and so is the garden~"Junghyung intercepted while looking at me knowing i love flowers."we can have it at my house!"

everyone agreed to the idea and would meet at a resturant at six (a/n srry i suck at spelling and got lazy) and would sleep over Junghyung's for the weekend."ok so i'll see everyone at six?"everyone either said yes or hummed.

As soon as i got home, I prepared my bags for Junghyung's house, and got ready for the dinner, wearing ripped jeans, combat boots(all black boots), a plaid black and white shirt, and a few silver bracelets. 

I also fringed my hair a little bit to look nice.'I look GOOD' i confidently looked in the mirror. i get my things together, as i hear a knock on the door.'who could that be?'

 i walk to the door and open it to see Jeonghyeon.

"Hey! So i was wondering if we could go to the dinner together "Jeonghyeon said."just as friends of course."he continued."sure."i said.

"sweet! you ready?"he asked"uh, yeah let me get my stuff ." i answered. he offers to help, but i just tell him it's fine, we then got to the resturant and got to the table, half of us already there.we said hi and sat down.