𝐯𝐢𝐢. admiring silently

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝙰𝙳𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 SILENTLY  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
  𝙰𝙳𝙼𝙸𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 SILENTLY  𖥔 ݁ ˖

SHE WAS NOW in school, dreading every second as she walked in, past his locker, however he was nowhere to be seen. She let out a breath, unsure whether it was relief or sadness, yet she shrugged it off and walked hurriedly to her locker.

"There she is!" Valeria's face lit up immediately as she went to hug Aaliyah, "Maddie's still not here. Running late, again."

Aaliyah only snorted, slowly shaking her head since she knew Madelyn. Valeria took a piece of Aaliyah's hair as she was placing a few books in her locker and started braiding the strand, "It's crazy how you don't know how to braid." Valeria whispered, very focused on what she was doing.

"Which did not need to be mentioned," She stayed still for a little while longer until Valeria finished it, grabbing a hair tie from her pocket. They were making their way to the beanbag when Aaliayah was yanked back by her backpack, making her almost fall over.

"I am not late today," Madelyn grinned widely, "You can clap now."

"No," Valeria said and grabbed the two, planting themselves on the beige beanbag that went along with the marble design on the floor, "I have Algebra. I'm about to jump off a bridge." She groaned, her face in her hands.

"I have P.E." Madelyn rolled her eyes since they were taking a sport she knew nothing about.

Aaliyah stayed silent, her brows raised as she had no bad thing to add on since she had Biology. It was normal that the majority of the students had disliked Biology, but to Aaliyah, it truly depended on what type. She had always been interested to learn about the human body. It was a topic she was always interested about, especially since it was such a stunner that there were still so many things undiscovered.

It was another one of her interests which she took time in learning about. Something she was so very excited about, especially when anyone asked her for any sort of help, or even mention the topic she was intrigued in; Dylan included. He'd explain physics and she'd explain biology and english when he'd be too confused or uninterested in reading.

The bell rang, making Aaliyah close her ears since it was right over them, making them rush to class, specifically Madelyn who had to go all the way downstairs. Aaliyah rushed through the hallways before the 'hallway rush' occurred. She sighed and put her backpack down, sitting in the far back, in the corner where she could be hidden by whoever sat in front of her. She didn't feel like socializing today, obviously tired and not in the mood.

Her chin was in her palm, her head slightly tilted to the right as her eyes bored into the empty space of the decorated wall right next to the teacher's desk. Her notebook was out with her pens thats ink was about to run out, which is why she had extras in the front zipper of her backpack.

She moved her hair out of her face when she snapped back to reality, clearing her throat quietly as she did so as she suddenly got choked up. She went completely natural today, no makeup with her bare face on display. She wasn't applying tons of makeup, which isn't a bad thing—just not her style, but she applied it minimally. So, once she went bare, she felt like she had taken a breath of fresh air, usually.

Aaliyah today had felt like a reincarnated zombie with deep eye bags that would never leave her alone. She felt lazy and not herself today, which was expected. It happened to everyone and so she shouldn't be so surprised about it, which she isn't. She's surprised of the reasoning behind it. Ever since she stopped contact with Dylan she had been so upset with herself her sleep schedule got messed up. That wasn't a surprise, what was a surprise was how she had slept throughout the entire day once and stayed up and slept during the night during one of those days.

She was in shock, to say the least. How she still hasn't spoken a word to him was mind blowing. How he still hasn't spoken a word to her was mind blowing. She was thankfully still under the wraps from the public eye, which she had her friends to thank for. Her still having normalcy was something she was grateful for, also so very grateful that her friends were famous but still had their own privacy. She knew how important that was to them, so she always internally thanked their supporters for having boundaries.

As she was drowning in her own thoughts, Dylan had entered class. He didn't bother going to his usual seat because of the empty chair next to him. If he did, there was no one to pass on dad jokes to. No one to hear the cheesy comments he made when their teacher had said something with a double meaning. The held back laughter when the teacher was making it known his 'anonymous aimed message' was aimed at him, which then got a specific look from the boy while Aaliyah clamped a hand over her mouth as she avoided eye contact with Dylan's harsh glare.

His eyes—not so—accidentally fell on her when he was vaguely looking around. Once it happened, he turned around almost immediately but had to take a double take. She had always been absolutely breathtaking, but it was the fact that he hadn't actually seen her in so long. She, in his eyes, was the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on. He'd tell her that from time to time in seriousness, yet never let her know the extent of it.

He sat down in silence, paying no attention to his two friends who started to mess around before the teacher came in. He thought of resolving the unsaid issue, whatever the reason was. Aaliyah internally groaned at her overwhelming head and got her notebook out, the notebook where she wrote all the things she had needed to let out, but couldn't, down. For once in her life she had not been paying attention in biology, all while Dylan had.

They had influenced each other far more than they originally would've thought. After all, opposites do attract one way or another, right?

 After all, opposites do attract one way or another, right?

🏹 𝐀𝐑𝐘𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 ... !
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ dw yall, aaliyah knew wsp beforehand
bc their teacher had sent the slides
anyway. came prepared, no slouching
in this household 🗿🙏