/╲/\(╭ ᐖ ╮)/\╱\

I saw one of my favv authors making a book like this and I felt inspired to write a story as well.

Go check out yaemikospartner and their Hazbin Hotel fanfic called Freedom.

ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ

Sincerely, Yours

ᴘʟᴏᴛ

Various yandere x reader book

This story will take start after Charlie and Vaggie's visit to heaven... and Adam's slip-up about the exterminations.

The reader is an angel who refuses to stand by and accept this news, they are determined to go down to hell and help out with the Hazbin Hotel. They want to give redemption a chance and help the sinners personally.

They are causing a stir in both heaven and hell.

It won't be long before they catch the attention of the most wretched sinners who are more than eager to get their hands on their devine soul.

ᴘʟᴀᴛᴏɴɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ

The hotel staff, residents and acquaintances adore the reader in their own ways, often with better intentions and genuine admiration.

⋆ Charlie

⋆ Vaggie

⋆ Angel Dust

⋆ Husker

⋆ Niffty

⋆ Sir Pentious

⋆ Cherri Bomb

⋆ Emily

ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛꜱ

The overlords, higher ups and royalty view the reader in a more ominous light, their affection more twisted, controlling and selfish in nature.

⋆ Alastor

⋆ Rosie

⋆ Valentino

⋆ Vox

⋆ Velvette

⋆ Lucifer

⋆ Sera

⋆ Adam

⋆ Lute

ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ

⋆ Angst

⋆ Violence cause some of these bad bitches have anger issues and lash out

⋆ Toxic behavior and thoughts

⋆ Cursing

ᴅɪꜱᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ

⋆ The reader has gender neutral pronouns.

⋆ The characters might be a bit ooc at times.

⋆ Your totally free to hate certain someones *COUGH* Valentino *COUGH* Adam