HYUNJIN P.O.V

"by the way why did you agree so easily this time?" Felix asked Seungmin. we were at cafe FAM.

"I have to meet someone here"  Seungmin said "he told me to came here"

"oh" Felix said as ate his cake "so you came here to see that person, are they this special?" He smirked.

"No some-" Felix cut him

"it's so  delicious guys. You should try too" he said feed both Jisung and Seungmin

"really so delicious. I also wants" Jisung said "Minnie I am going to get some. do you wants?"

"no it's fine" Seungmin said sipped his coffee

"okay" Jisung went to Counter while humming some random sound

"oh Seungmin you got something on your lip" I said wiped it with my thumb

"oh thanks-" our hands touched then I realised what I did

"what happened to my hands it's move itself" I mumbled to myself

"oh~soooooo~ romantic~" Felix made me flinched

"what do you mean romantic of course it's not" I said. I am sure I am not blushing right?

I looked at Seungmin who is looking down "Seung-"

"I am going to washroom" he said went straight

"what happened where is Seungmin going" Jisung came back with a tray and spoon on his mouth, he said with spon in mouth.

"he went to washroom" Felix said

after few minutes Seungmin comeback from washroom

"did you washed your face?" Felix asked

"yeah. something went to my eyes" he said

"hey Seungmin" someone called him from my backside. I was about to looked my back but stopped seeing Seungmin's smile. he smiled, he smiled the way he smile to Chan Hyung, Jisung, Felix and Jeongin. Smile was Genuine. I can felt, he smile with whole heart.

"hey did I make you wait for long" that person went to Seungmin's side and lower his body to Seungmin. now they are cheek to cheek facing eachothers.

"well yeah but it's alright I am with my friends" Seungmin said with smile

"would you like to introduce yourself to us?" Jisung said of course full of curiosity

"oh he is-" Seungmin cut off by him

"Seungmin let me introduce myself properly" he said stand up "Sim Jake that's my name and I propose Seungmi-"

"WHAT?" we all shouted including Seungmin too.

So we looked at him suspiciously. why did he shouted. Seungmin looked us nervously

"well He didn't said yes. He told me not to tell anyone" Jake or whatever his name said

"Really?" Jisung and Felix said

"Well yeah I want my answer but he needs some time so I'm waiting patiently" again Jake said

"Yeah I need some more time" Seungmin said laughed nervously.

We all got flinched as someone threw something.

"Gosh what was that?" Felix said. I noticed that Jake smirked while looking that way.

"well I think I should go now" Jake said

"what? are you going already?" Felix said

"yeah I have some-"

"no you're not" Jisung cut him "please join us we don't mind"

"I really want to join you but I have something urgent matters to do" Jake said "and I didn't wanted Seungmin to wait for me that's why I came"

"Please~" Jisung didn't listened and pleased him with puppy eye's "plea-"

"Just let him go, why are you forcing him" I yell a little, so they stared me "I mean-"

"Jisung, Hyunjin is right let him go" Seungmin said.

"But, okay" Jisung pouted 

"Well see you then" Jake bid bye and went out of cafe.

"Hyunjin?" Jisung called me "what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" I said stared my food because I myself don't know why I yelled at him.

"Oh come on Jisung don't spoil the mood" Felix said "we are here to enjoy the foods so focus on it"

"Well you're right" Jisung said and started to Digging the food. I just smiled awkwardly at them.

"You are the best Hyunjin" Jisung said "I enjoyed so much" he grabbed his stomach and said

"What about you Seungmin?" I asked him as he is quite for a while

"I too enjoyed" he smiled so I did the same

"Woah~ Love~ Love~ Love~" Jisung and Felix sang while makes hearts with theirs fingers.

"You guys are weird. I am going" I said run from them.

Well I wanted to go with them but Chan Hyung called me, So I have to go there.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••