EPILOGUE

After a few minutes,Murtasim leaves Meerab's lips.He was confused to see that the lipstick stains was not removed from her lips yet.He captured her lips again.Meerab did not even get time to breathe. Now it's like suffocation. Hands dropped from chest. His shoulder was gripped by the waist.She started trying to get rid of him.Wanted to say him,

"Is matte lipstick ke piche maine 5 hazar rupe kharach kiya hai.Itni asani se iska stain nahi mitega.Biwi hai iske pass lekin beauty item ke upar ab tak PHD nahi ki.Meerab ka shohar to kisi kam ka nahi hai.Nikamma Husband."

Few minutes gone.Murtasim is completely in a frenzy state.

Today Murtasim gets his right as a husband.Finally they establish their relation as a husband and wife.

After making love,Meerab sleeps on Murtasim's chest.He softly touches her hair.Meerab says in soft.

"Murtasim mujhe aap se dur nahi raha jata.Mujhe aise zindegi aab nahi pasand jaha aap aur mein dono alag alag jiye.Mujhe lee jaye apne sath."

Murtasim looks at her and asks;

"Mujhse kyun aab duri bardast nahi hote tumhe?"

"Kyun ki mein aap se bohot mohabbat karti hu."

"Mohabbat ka wajah kya hai?"

"Nikaah ki taqat.Jis din maine aap ko qubool keh ke apna shohar mana tha usi dil se mein aap ke liye kuch alag mehsos karti thi.Phir kab kaise mujhe aap se mohabbat huyi mujhe to pata bhi nahi chala."

Murtasim put a deep kiss on Meerab's forehead.

"Tum kafi himmatwali ho Meerab.Warna aise koi ladki itni asani se apne mohabbat ka izhar nahi karti.I'm a lucky man."

"Aisa kaha likha hai sirf ladke hi apne mohabbat ka izhaar kar sakte hai.Kya ladkiyan nahi kar sakte."

Murtasim kissed on Meerab's neck and said in a husky voice.

"I love you biwi."
__________________________________

10 YEARS LATER

A lot of things change with the flow of time like the change has come in Murtasim and Meerab's life.

Meerab now not just a daughter and wife but she is a mother of a girl.And a renowned professor too.

All credit goes to Murtasim for the established career of Meerab.He has sacrificed a lot to establish his wife's career.He always be a supportive husband to his wife.

Meerab is checking at two bundles of exam papers.She wears eyeglasses with round frames. Meesam start mischievous when is sitting with her mother. That is why Meerab is sitting in the living room.Meesam is now four years old.

Meerab took some time to finish her chores.She packed the paper and climbed the stairs to come to the room.She called Meesam.

"Meesam kaha ho beta?"

Meesam runs to Meerab with notebook in hand. Red lipstick on her lips. Meerab touches and says,

"Makeup kiya hai meri princess ne?"

Meesam shook her head.She is drawing a doll in the notebook. The doll has become something strange. But what about the colors?Meerab lifted her finger and saw that these were her lipsticks. Using purple, nude, magenta, maroon red colors.Meerab runs to where Meesam sitting. Her favorite lipsticks are broken on the floor. Scattered on the vanity are her lipsticks, eye shadows, and highlight palettes.Pink blason on Meesam's cheeks.Meerab shouted,

"Yeh kiya aap ne?"

Meesam backed away in fear.Meerab softened and brought her daughter forward.

"Mana kiya tha na mama ki chij ko touch nahi karte.Aap ne aisa kyun kiya beta?"

"Because I want to look beautiful."

Meesam jumped and hugged Meerab's neck and kissed her.Meerab started laughing with her daughter.

Meerab called Murtasim to venting her anger.

"Aap ki beti ne mere sare makeup ki chij ko barbad kar diya hai.Kuch bhi nahi bacha mere pas."

"Pehle dekho sirf barbad kiya hai ya phir kuch kha bhi liya ho."

"Lipstick lips pe lagaiya hai.Khayegi kyun?"

"Kyun ki kuch lipstick ki taste bohot acche hai.Kha bhi sakti hai."

"Aur yeh baat aap ko kaise pata?Aap bachpan Mein lipstick khate the kya?"

"Nahi maine bachpan mein nahi khaya balki bare hoke taste kiya hai.Accha suno aaj mera special dinner ready rakhna."

Meerab cut the call and check Meesam.Murtasim is right,Meesam ate some lipstick too.

__________________________________

Murtasim is back home with two box makeup combo, three separate lipstick boxes.Meerab became excited.Murtasim hugs Meerab in the corridor when the kids fall asleep. He said in a drunken tone.

"Mera dinner ready kiya hai?"

Meerab closed her eyes. Soft smile on colored lips.Murtasim leaned.

"Aise haske mujhe aur pagal maat karo.Pehle ki tarha jawan nahi raha.Umar to barta ja raha hai."

Meerab came forward and planted a kiss on Murtasim's lips and stood with him back against the wall. With a smile on her face,she said,

"Dil ka kabhi umar nahi hota.Humesha evergreen rehta hai professor saab."

Meerab looked at Murtasim. Fascinated by that sight. Years went by as if their love does not end, but rather increases.He understands and looks into Meerab's eyes. Those eyes are like an open book.He has memorized this book.Meerab smiles with watery eyes. The smile that makes Murtasim fall in love again and again.He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Kiya soch rahi ho?"

"Aisa lagta hai jaise kaal ki baat ho maine university mein admit huyi.Aap se mulakat aur phir achanak humari shadi.Aap se mohabbat phir ek sath ghar basana.Phir humare zindegi khushiyan lekar Meesam ka aana.Aisa lag hi nahi raha 10 saal guzar gaya hai.Mera humesha se career pe jyada focus tha aur aap ne is chij mein mera pura sath diya.Hum dono ne milke ghar aur bahar dono samhala hai."

Murtasim sofly hold her face.

"Tumhari mohabbat mere sabse bara taqat hai.Mere Rashq e Qamar humara yeh mohabbat Qayamat tak barta jayega."

Meerab about to hug Murtasim but Meesam comes there and jumps on her father's lap.

                                 THE END

_______________________________

Thank you for the support and love.I hope you give your opinion to this for the last time.