𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸

Everyone went downstairs to eat breakfast and everyone was silent. Mason of course had to break the silence "sooo y/n and Dylan" he spoke up while judd immediately rolled his eyes "what?" She asked mason " you guys were both snuggled up in bed together..." "We are just friends i promise" she said looking at dylan while he secretly frowned. "So what are we doing today" sunny and maddie spoke trying to change the subject "to be honest im so tired i just want to stay inside today" miguel finally spoke up "yeah me too" y/n said smiling at miguel softly "i just had the best idea!" Maddie shouted while everyone turned there attention to her "how about we do that trend where we have like a bake off?!" Maddie yelled "im not gonna lie that doesn't sound as bad as sitting doing nothing..." judd said "yeah" "true" everyone agreed. "Im gonna vlog this we have to go get ingredients." Y/n said smiling while everyone got in the car. "Okay so two teams." Sunny spoke "how do we choose the teams?" Miya finally spoke "um how about lolipop sticks with our names" Dylan suggested childishly.
Team 1 Team 2
Y/n. Dylan
Miguel    Miya
Judd Maddie

And sunny and mason offered to be judge because they both cant cook.
They all split up into there groups to pick and collect what they were going to make
"Miguelll , judd how about we make brownies!" Y/n said smiling widely "whatever you want princess y/n" miguel said while judd followed behind them still confused about earlier. They had all gotten there ingredients and drove back to the house. Team 1 was making brownies team 2 was making cookies. "Seriously wonder how this is going to turn out" Sunny said whispering and giggling to mason. They all played about for the longest time but eventually they got the baking done. It was time for Sunny and Mason to review and some how team 2 won... "its all your fault judd you didn't help me or miguel!" Y/n said in a huff "stop being so childish" Judd yelled while throwing flour at her... what started as something sweet turned into a food fight...

Hello guys im back
Sorry if this is bad im trying to come back after not writing in like a week or twoo if you have any ideas please comment them thanks for the support!!!