Dreems..

(( the song gave me the idea of peters dream! (*^.^*) hope you enjoy !))

'Peter laid on a beach chair with only his swim shorts as the wave softly covered the sand, the sound of the waves relaxed peter.

Chaim's in the distance made the waves sound more peaceful.

His breathing slow and soft, he closed his eyes and hears the waves more as the wind blows gently on to his skin and birds pass by.
Then a gentle hand felt his bottom lip, Another gentle hand rubs his cheek and went down to hold his hand softly. Then soft and warm lips presses against peters lips. He opens his eyes slowly and sees the love of his life, Wade.

Peter smiled and returns a kiss. He rubs his cheek as wade kept kissing his lips softly and gentle every time.
Wade then goes down to his chest, then his waist and to his sweet spot. He gently starts to rub peters hard member.

Peter slightly trembles and blushes lightly with a soft and quiet moan.
Wade smiles and rubs more. Peter legs starts to slowly tremble.
Wade kisses his waist and takes out peters hard member, he licks his upper lip and starts to lick the tip.
Peter blushes and lets out a moan.
"Ah~."

Wade starts sucking slowly as he plays with peters nipples. He trembles and moans more.
"Mm!"

Wade stops and starts stroking. Peter blushes more as wade stares at him with a smile while stroking him.

Peter gets embarrassed and covers wades eyes with one hand as wade continued stroking him.
"St-stop.. Looking at me."

Wade smiles more and chuckles.
"Oh, are we embarrassed?~."

He then takes peters hand off his eyes with one free hand. He smirks and licks peters finger and kisses it gently.

Peter blushes red as he feels him self ready to climax.

Wade strokes him faster.

Peter tilts his head back and opens his mouth in satisfaction and moans loudly as his toes curl and feels his climax near.
"I'm gonna... Na!... Mm!"

Peter cums, it spills on his chest and a little on wades chest and face just by a little.

Peter trembles slightly and relaxes as his breathing was heavy and hot.
Wade takes peters cum off his lip by licking his lips.
Peter looks at wade licking his lips and blushes red.

"Don't do that."
He whined.
Wade smiles and laughs a little.
"Your so cute."

Peter looks away.
"No, I'm not."

Wade gets close to his face and gently rubs his lips on peters cheek. Peter blushes slightly and bites his lip as he feels wades gentle and hot lips.
He looks at peter and whispers in his ear.
"Your cute and taste sweet~."

Peter blushes as wade kisses him.

Peter slightly moans as he slips in his tongue.
He wrapped his arms around wades neck as their tongues touched each other.

Wade then sucks on peters tongue.

he blushes and moans as droll slides out his mouth and down his chin.

Wade smiles and brakes the kiss. Peter breathes slightly heavy and hot. He then takes off peters shorts and puts them on the sand.

The Pom-tree swayed with the wind gently. Peter looks away and puts his hand on wades chest.
"Someone might be watching"