Heyoo

Hellooo

Getting straight to the point, I thought I would only enter one book for the ONC 2024, primarily because this is my first time participating, and also because an extra book means extra work.

But I saw the prompts, and I have been craving, literally CRAVING, to get this story out, too.

However, I don't know if this story will fit as a novella or branch out as a full-fledged novel instead.

Only time will tell, I guess. 

Although, I have really come to like this format of shorter stories.

If I do end up making this a shorter novella, and entering the ONC, I'll be using the following prompts ;)

PS. The main protagonists of this entry and my other entry 'How to Hack a Wedding ft. Lucifer' are actually meant to be siblings and the stories are set in the same universe. This story is set for the time when the sisters were in high school. They can be read as stand alone novellas, but in case you want to see more of the siblings mentioned, you can always jump on the other entry as well ;)

-Main Prompt-

#24- A desperate wish, made from the heart, is always answered. Sooner or later.

-Side Prompts-

#40- The notorious bad boy is trying to woo you. The only problem? You've already read the book...and you know how it's going to end.

-Epigraph-

"Maybe in between forever and nothing, there's a place for us."

- heart2heartwritings 

-Blurb-

London Hartley has had enough of the high school experience.

With a crush who never notices her, bullies who always do, and a former best friend turned queen bee who acts like a superior, stuck-up princess, London can't wait to get over with her senior year, already.

On the last night before her senior year kicks off, she sneaks away to her fortress of pillows and logs into her Wattpad account, ready to forget herself in another world. Before she knows it, she is already wishing on a shooting star to send her a knight in shining armour just like the one in her favourite book.

A desperate wish is always heard, and her's is answered the very next day. Only it isn't exactly what she had asked for.

The universe sends her the tortured second-lead bad boy, Alexander Nash, who she has always hated, instead of the golden prince, Aiden Peterson, she had wanted.

Now, she has to deal with an extra bully, who figures out almost instantly that she is the reason he has suddenly woken up in a different world.

But London has been perfecting her how-to-survive-high-school guide for years.

This time, she will survive all the bullies and the bad boys, instead.

HAPPY READING!