𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚: 1/15/23

Last night, someone from TheLustySpices followed me back and as honored and excited as this makes me feel about my future on WP,
with it being a new year, this also made me think about how blessed I am and why a follow from them means so much to me:
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
One reason is because I'm a big fan of each of the members. So, not only have I (probably) read their stuff a million times, but I also know how close-knit they are, which makes me excited and nervous at same time to be included in this group.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
Another reason is because when I joined WP two years ago this year, I joined b/c I wanted a place to go to when things got bad in my life. I didn't come for friends, and I certainly didn't expect to make any b/c I have this really intense fear of talking to people. But also, if I'm being completely honest, I feel like I'm so unworthy of being loved, that even if I didn't have this crippling fear, I still wouldn't be able to make friends because no one would wanna be friends with me 🥺. So when not one, not two, but FOUR precious angels wanted to befriend me, and within a short time of one another nonetheless, I thought  "life could not get any better than this." 🥹

But boy have I never been glad to be more wrong. About A WEEK after the last cutie patootie JadesV0ID followed me back, I was basically invited to join a group, and when I found out who the group was, I full-on SOBBED. Because not only was I also joining a group on top of already having some of the dopest friends in the world, but I was also joining a group filled with some of the kindest, most gorgeous (inside & out), talented, supportive and most importantly, inspiring individuals I know.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───
The final reason was because when I joined WP two years ago this year, I joined b/c a girlie I followed on T.T. by the name of @christylsw post the full version of here books on here. Also, every now and then, she'd posts recommendations of other authors she was reading or has read from that she also thinks her followers would like, and some of these writers were also on WP, so I wanted to support them too. Not once during my time on here did I think I was gonna be a writer myself, b/c: 1) I didn't know what kind of stuff I'd write, 2) I had zero confidence that anything I could write would be any good, and 3) I didn't think anyone would read my stuff. Then, I met the most talented and supportive group in the world, and through making me feel sooo comfortable, things seem so possible, and showing me what love is, I'm ready to enter my "writer era" 👀🤭.