2 .

" it's Peter, Nice to meet you Y/N " 

- small nsfw :>> ( no smut )

He extended his hand out to shake it, I gladly accepted. " So what brings you here ?" he asked, taking a sip of his red cup. " My friend Lucy, she loves going to parties, so I thought i'd go." I reply. " Oh alright. " He said. I felt drowsy, I pulled out my phone to text TK, but it was dead. "Shit." I say, trying to power on my phone. " What's wrong? " Peter asked. " My phones dead, I'm supposed to go." I say, putting hair behind my ear.

"It's fine, i'll take you home, it's nothing. " He offered with a smile. " Are you sure you're not a serial killer or kidnapper? or stalker?" He paused, like, - looking through me. " No no no, i'm not any of those, i'm just a regular citizen!" "Ok then, i'll take you up on  that offer." 

On the way to the exit , with my shitty ass drunk self, drank five more drinks before going home with peter.

- burp - " than- " - hiccup - "thank you for t-taking me home" I slur, lying in the passenger seat of his car. "No worries." He said, those were the last words I heard before passing out in his seat.

- - - - -- MORNING - - -- - - 

"Ughh, Fuck, My head" I groan, rubbing my forehead, I look beside me to my alarm. !7:32AM! it read, I mentally punch myself, what was I thinking? going to a party on a work night, I slowly get myself out of bed, then walk over to the bathroom, I turn on the faucet and splash a handful of water on my face, waking me up.

I look into the mirror and my jaw drops to the floor as I realise. "How the fuck did Peter know where  I lived?"

A shiver was sent down my spine, I didn't tell him where to go last night, maybe he's seen me go in or out? maybe I told him? who knows but - Ow! shit , Fucking hangover headache. Ugh, this is driving me cra- 

DING!

I recieved a message on my phone, I walk out of the bathroom confused to see it charging on my nightstand .. "what in the ass?" I pick up my phone and unlocking, clicking on my message app to see a new text under the name of " Peter💞"  That's weird, I don't remember getting his number, or did I, ugh - i can never remember jack shit when i'm drunk, also, why is their a heart next to his name?

Peter💞

- Hey Y/N, it's peter from last night.

How did you get my number?

- You don't remember giving it to me?

Oh i did? sorry, I was so drunk.

- Yeah, You passed out on my front seat.

Speaking of that, how did you know where I lived?

Read - 7:38AM  

Piece of shit, leaving me on read, something is def wrong here.

DING!

Another text, from ... TK!?  shit,  I forgot about them, they were supposed to drive me home last night, Their probably worried sick or pissed that I didn't message, or mad that I ditched him and went home with a guy, which I didn't but I did? it makes zero sense, anyways where were we? 

Because i'm lazy, I call them.

"Heyyy TK, how are youu.. Oh - uh stop crying - i can't hear you.. "

PETERS POV (LAST NIGHT)

She's passed out, she's so pretty when she's asleep, even though i've seen her many times asleep, but when she's with me on purpose, it feels even better. I drive to her house, going slow over bumps and around corners not to jolt her awake, I pull into the carpark, parking close to the doors, I stop the car, open my door  - walk around to the side and lift her out.