Jealous, aren't we ?! - 2

Yes! Mature content ahead : )
Read at your own risk! Still here?! Well done. Now let's witness him getting destroyed!
—————————

Author POV :

To say Shubman Gill was not scared to hell right now would be an understatement. He was terrified, shaking with fear, and most importantly he was guilty. He knew his death was coming. He knew he was going to be destroyed by his wife. He knew he was going to be punished and he deserved it and every bit of it.

As Meera drove them both home, she was sure she was gonna teach him a lesson. A lesson he would never forget. As much as she was proud of him, she was also furious and frustrated at him. Especially the sight of Aarna kissing him flashed in front of her eyes. Aarna kissing Shubman's lips, touching his hair, hugging his chest, and then holding his hands in hers. Everything of this was adding fuel to fire in Meera's heart. She decided to punish Shubman and teach him a lesson.

Meera POV:

I parked the car and instructed Shubman to go upstairs. He did as I said. I knew this boy was scared to hell today. I felt pitiful for him, but he deserved this. Moreover now, he was going to experience hell now.

I got into our flat, locked the door, went into my room where I changed my saree into a comfortable bathrobe. I wanted to have a shower in a while. As I entered our shared bedroom, the visual infront of me was completely shocking. I saw my husband hugging feet and crying. As if he was begging for forgiveness from me. My heart ached seeing him cry like that. I managed to get him off my feet and went to the bathroom without saying anything. He sat there like a little puppy.

I got out of the bathroom and straight away locked the door of our room. This shocked Shubman. He looked at me blankly. I immediately instructed him to sit on the chair infront of the mirror.
He did what I said.

As he sat on the chair, within a few seconds I tied his hands and his legs firmly to chair. He was shocked.

———

Shubman : W..what ar..are you going to d..do Meeruu?

Meera : Sshhhh .. its MA'AM for you! You fucking idiot!

Shubman : but.. meer.. I-I mean m..maam

Meera : No buts Gill no buts! Just surrender yourself.

Shubman : Ma'am.. I am sorry for my earlier actions. I am sorry ma'am. Really. Please forgive me o..one last t-time. Please? Pretty please?

(Said with tears in his puppy eyes )

Meera : I don't give a fuck about you!

( saying this, gets a razor/trimmer out from one of their dressing table drawer )

Shubman : M..Meera

( a tight slap lands on his face)

Ma-Ma'am! Meera Ma'am.
Why did....

Meera : No buts, ifs, no questions! Sit straight if you want to escape alive!

Shubman : So-sorry Ma'am!

(Remembers his hands and legs are all stiffly tied to the chair)

Meera : Good! I see that bitch touched your hair right? Let's shave them off! This is your punishment for not being able to defend yourself from her forced kissing.

Shubman : (crying and shaking his head as a no)
Please please please I beg you... please don't do this to me. I promise I will behave. I won't ever try to make you jealous. Please ahhhhaaa.....

(One side of his hair gets trimmed off)

Ma'am I'll be made fun of, by the whole world now... (crying constantly)

Meera : You yourself signed up for this. I love you, but you need to learn a lesson now!

Shubman : I am SORRYYYYY!!!

(Meera goes on and shaves the rest of his head, whereas Shubman couldn't do anything but just crying for himself and his fate. Shubman's heart ached seeing his beloved hair all on the floor beneath him. His eyes were red and swollen and face all flushed. He abused his own actions for this day)

Until Shubman could process things, he saw himself in the mirror with a bald head for the first time he was ashamed to look in the mirror. Whereas untill this morning he was the guy who was obsessed with mirror selfies and just model posing infront of the mirror.

Right when Shubman was engrossed in his own thoughts, Meera fully undressed him. Leaving him all naked. He was all red by now. (Poor shubi)

Just then, she took some chocolate ice cream and poured it on his dick. He shivered with the cold touch.

Meera started to lick his dick slowly getting more and more sloppy. He started getting more harder. She then adjusted herself properly and got back to giving him a good little lick.

She continued to lick on and he moaned in pleasure. He was about to reach his high, when Meera suddenly backed off.

Shubman: Maam pleaseee

Meera : Please what you little dirty dick ?

Shubman : Ahhh!! Please please fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me till I pass out. I know I have been a bad boy. Please punish me! PUNISH ME AND MAKE SURE I GET WET AND ALL TERRIFIED EVEN BY THE THOUGHT OF THIS NIGHT.
I beg you maam, please punish this asshole of yours.

Meera: Desperate aren't we?!

Shubman: Jealous aren't we ?!

Meera : Word play baby boy ?

Shubman : Please fuck me maam!

Meera attached a massive dick vibrator to him. She turned it on. On full speed!

The chair started shaking violently. She smirked devilishly! Shubman rolled his eyes in pain and pleasure. The friction was making him go crazy. Looked like as if he begged to slow down.

He was again about to reach his high, when Meera turned the vibrator off!

Meera : Hold that cum! Hold on!

Shubman: I - I can't! Pleaseeee!!! I can't do that. Please let me re-release please ( on the verge of crying)

Thats when Meera untied him and got him to the bed! She made him lay down. Undressed herself and started riding him. They both let out sinful moans and the room was filled with their skin slapping sounds. They both had reached their high.

Shubman : Please please le-let me release.

Meera : Shoot in me! Cum inside.

Shubman : Yes yes Maam

With that they both cummed inside each other and passed out on the bed. They drifted off to their dreamland while cuddling each other peacefully.

——————-

That was it peeps!

Thank you for your concern about me. And thank you all for showering all the love on the chapters. I am glad you all liked them!

I love you guys!