The Proposal

It was mere hours before the proposal and it's not a lie to say that Alex and Charlie were nervous but excited. They were getting closer to them spending the rest of their lives together. But who would propose to whom? Would it be Alexander Standall proposing to Charlie St. George or would it be Charles St. George proposing to Alex Standall? Either way it would be unforgettable. It will be something amazing and memorable. In the end all that matters is Alex and Charlie are happy and have each other for the rest of their lives until the day death do them part. That's all that matters. Whoever did the proposal didn't matter because all that matters is that Alex and Charlie are happy and have each other for the rest of their lives until the day death do them part. That's what really matters is that they're happy together. But would Alex be proposing or would Charlie be proposing? Either way it is going to be great. It was going to be something memorable for sure. It would be something unforgettable for them. The one proposing was getting ready for the proposal. He went to the place where they first got together as a couple and waited with their friends ready with the letter. And then at that moment everything was set. It was officially time for the most unforgettable moment.

And soon he arrived. Zach,Jess,Tony and their other friends were in their places. Being his best friend,Zach held the letter. As he made his way there,Tony said,"I don't know how to thank you for bringing the joy back in him. But thank you for bringing it back in him because without it I was worried about him. You're good for him." Jess said,"Thank you for making him happy. I'm not going to lie I was worried about him. You're amazing because he's happy." Zach said,"I never thought I'd see him feel better about himself but then along came you. You are a miracle because you make him feel better about himself." Their other friends shared the sentiments that were given. Zach approached him,"Here's something to read." The boy takes it as he walks from them. It was a special letter just for him. It was emotional and the bestest thing he has ever read in his whole life.

To the only boy I love,my soulmate and the boyfriend who taught me what love truly is when we started dating which saved my life. I often wonder if meeting you earlier than when we met would've prevented what I did to myself and things might've been different but I'm more than happy to have you now. I am so thankful for you being in my life now. You made me become a better person than who I was before you entered my life babe. I wouldn't be a better person without you. Charles Hayden Brixton St. George
you saved my life,you made me a better person,most of all it was because of you that I learned what true love is. You'll never understand how much having you saved me from myself despite what I did to myself prior to having you being part of my life. You make me smile,you make me feel joy and you make me feel deserving of love. I didn't feel too deserving of love until I met you. I love you more than you'll ever know. You are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with, there's nobody but you. You know how to help me when I'm being insecure just by being sweet and wonderful and just loving me the way that you love me. You stay with me in the difficult moments even when I feel undeserving of your kindness,you tell me I always deserve it. I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.

Tears pooled in the boy's eyes and he cried. It was something he'd never thought he'd be reading but here he was reading the letter. He continues forward and he's soon inside. As he went further,there was his boyfriend's parents. The father said,"I can't thank you enough for bringing happiness into my son. Thank you for bringing happiness into my son." The mother said,"He may have met you after what he'd done to himself but you saved his life. Thanks for saving my boy." He went further and there's his boyfriend. He noticed that he was holding a small box. His boyfriend's parents and Zach,Jess, Tony and their other friends watch the moment. His boyfriend got on one knee and opened the small box,"I may have met you after what I did to myself and sometimes I wonder if meeting you earlier than when we met would've prevented what I did to myself but I'm grateful for you in life now. You saved me from myself,saved my life. And as a thank you for being the best to me I want to return the favor and be the best to you. Charles Hayden Brixton St. George will you marry me?" Charlie said,"Yes,1000 times yes. Alexander Dean Standall I will marry you." Alex stood up after putting the ring on Charlie's finger.