✨ Awesome Dragon✨

While walking around in the wilderness, Justice is walking between Aether and Paimon while munching on the apple she got from the tree earlier

"What's that over there?" Aether suddenly asked as he points at the small island in the middle of the lake that has weird statue on it causing Justice to stop walking as she squinted her eyes a little bit to make out what Aether sees.

"What was what?" Justice asked shortly and gently as Paimon answered for them both.

"That's the statue of Anemo god! But it can give presents to those who touched the statue to receive the god's gift." Paimon explains shortly as she looks at Justice with a curious look on her face, which Justice can feel it shortly.

"I don't think if the Anemo god gives a demon like me to be receiving gifts." Justice stated, very calm and chilled . She's okay that she doesn't have any gifts from anyone she knew and met today.

"Don't worry, Justice!" Paimon cheered the blind woman up assuringly, "If something good happened, you'll able to have a gift from the Anemo god!" She stated happily as Aether agrees with their companion.

"Paimon is right, Justice. Whatever what you did in the past, stays in the past. There is no need to doubt yourself for that." Aether assured Justice softly with an encouraging smile on his face.

Justice takes a moment to think about it before she sighs deeply when she decides to give it a chance.

"Fine, fine, better safe than sorry, I guess." She jokes softly as she looks back at the cold stone touch in her palm before she closes her eyes softly and takes a deep breath deeply.

A sudden gust of wind blew her hair softly like music to her ears as she opened her eyes slowly with a small smile on her face.

"Huh... the wind sounds like music to my ears..." She thought softly as she chuckled before she felt something entering her chest, as it gave her comfort and