#1

'I was falling' was the only thing she last remembered. The next thing Charlotte knew was that she was lying on the grass. She could feel the soft , crisp grass beneath her back but she wasn't supposed to feel. She could smell the grass but she wasn't supposed to smell. At this Charlotte  started panicking . She opened her eyes after what a 1000 years? The sunlight blinded her as she gently stood up but as soon as she did a wave of exhaustion hit her. Charlotte was in that same dress, the one which had black roses imprinted on its smooth silk. Her mother's dress. She touched her hair to find it messy. Her otherwise smooth wavy red hair was covered with twigs. Finally Charlotte took a look around her surroundings and she knew where she was. For 100 of years she had wished to be able to walk on the earth again, she had wished to be able to feel again ,to live again and now that her wish had been granted she knew exactly what to do.

                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (time skip)

 Charlotte had no problem navigating her way to the castle . She did get a few odd looks though as she as covered in dust and twigs and her dress was least to say very out of fashion. Upon reaching the castle the first thing she thought was that even after all these year the castle still looked the same and its beauty still mesmerized her even after 100s of years. She was however stopped from entering the palace by a guard . How stupid could she have been of course they wont let a stranger inside specially one covered in dirt. "Excuse me young lady, but your not allowed inside unless you have a meeting or an invitation." said one of the guards. " I am sure that my visit is a little unexpected but I'm actually a relative of queen Scarlet's and it is very important that I see her." replied Charlotte . " I will inform the queen miss..?" asked the guard. "Charlotte , my name is charlotte Franche please tell her highness that I'm from her father's side" requested charlotte with a smile. the guard gave her a nod and went away. Charlotte stood there smiling to herself.                                                                                                                                                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone so first chapter out tell me what y'all think . also im not sure if i should make charlotte the rebellious bad girl , the lady like good girl or a mix of both. do tell me tho what to do.  Also tella and crimson are kinda old in this book as it takes place  like 50 years after acftl . i would be grateful if y'all had any ideas for this book but for no lets just see how this goes. Thank u all .