Chapter 35. (Fake) Love

And in the middle of the caos there was you
_____________________________

You wake up to find Harry seated at the desk, only in his underwear, strumming his guitar, his voice filling the room with melody as he scribbles notes. You lie still, a content smile gracing your lips. You're captivated by the raw beauty of the moment, knowing that this song must be new, a glimpse into the creative depths of his mind as you both start the journey in the U.S. for the upcoming shows.

"If I could fly. I'd be coming right back home to you. I think I might. Give up everything, just ask me to. Pay attention, I hope that you listen. 'Cause I let my guard down. Right now, I'm completely defenseless. For your eyes only. I'll show you my heart. For when you're lonely. And forget who you are. I'm missing half of me. When we're apart. Now you know me. For your eyes only. For your eyes only. I've got scars. Even though they can't always be seen. And pain gets hard. But now you're here and I don't feel a thing..."

A tear falls down your face and you sniff.

Harry turns around on the desk-chair quickly "You're awake and... crying...I'm sorry."

You smile and wipe the tears away "Don't be! I'm happy. It's happy tears. It was beautiful! How long have you been working on that?!"

"I just started an hour ago...it still needs some adjusting."

"You're really talented Harry."

Harry smiles and puts his guitar down "it's about..us."

"Oh it is?" you laugh "I would have never guessed"

Harry leans forward on the chair, squiting his eyes "Funny."

You laugh "I know"

"Well you don't know this..."

"What?" you whisper.

"Come here." he nods his head towards him.

You get up and sit on his lap "We are going to finish it together. You are going to produce it with me. Show me your talent. Your dream." Harry says turning back you two back around on the chair.

"No." you laugh wraping your arm around his shoulder untill you realize "No, no, no!" he is serious.

Harry closes the gap between your lips stopping you from talking anymore "Yes you will, and it's not up for discussion."

You sit in silence for a bit before he nods you to start "Come on whats your first thought? I know you have one."

"Oh umm okay fine. I think..." you look around in the room. "The first bit should be you and a piano. Very simple, so I can hear your voice and emotions." you suggets nervously.

Harry stands up which makes you stand, you follow his movements with your eyes to the keyboard he brings back "Let's try it out." he places the keyboard on the table in front of you and sits down pulling you with him.

You laugh "Really?"

"YES! Come on!" he tickles you in the side,

"Okay, okay" you begin playing some notes on the keyboard "So imagine this being you. If I could fly. I'd be coming right back home to you. I think I might. Give up everything, just ask me to." you sing while playing the keyboard.

Harry nods eagerly, excited about where you're going with it "Yeah, keep going."

You laugh and look at his lyrics continuing to sing"Pay attention, I hope that you listen. 'Cause I let my guard down. Right now, I'm completely defenseless."