-1-

X: Where am I?

I said while waking up in a unknown place.

X: This looks like a VIP hotel room or something.

After getting out of the bed I directly went to the bathroom, feeling a little dizzy and still half asleep. But after seeing myself in the mirror, no, another persons face, I totally freaked out.

X: WHAT THE, WHAT TYPE OF TWISTED DREAM IS THIS!!

What was in front of me, better said, who was in front of me was not some random face, but a familiar one. It was one of those characters in a certain otome game that my roommate was addicted to recently.

The person in front of me had a blond hair and green eyes, and a face that was exactly the same as Theodore Silva, your typical rich, handsome and romantic boy. In real life he was one of the most unpopular characters because of this traits and the aftermath story.

Theo: I look just like Theodore, but as if he had 8 years, just like in those sad cutscenes when he was an infant.

I pinched myself various times, just getting the same result each time.

Theo: Why does it hurt? Why am I not waking up?!

I tried blinking fast, splashing myself with water, not breathing until I couldn't more. But I was still here, in front of that dumb, loser, stupid mirror.

??: Master Theodore? May I enter?

Master? Who called people like that in the present.

Theo: Come in?

As I said those words, a tall man with a tidy black hair and bright yellowish eyes, which I didn't even knew was possible to have, came to me.

??: Young Master, your breakfast is ready for you to eat, so let's get ready then eat and last go to school.

School? But I recently got out of that place. Don't tell me I'm going to have to revive all of those moments and faces of life. Please be just a silly goofy dream.

Theo: Who are you?

??: Oh, I know I cut my hair and all but I didn't know you would not recognize me. I've been taking care of you since you were a baby after all...

Sorry random guy, but I've never seen you in my whole life.

??: I'm Charles, your personal butler!

Theo: Yeaaaaahh, that cut totally changed your vibe...! It's like you were a new, um, person to me! It sure looks good on you, Charles?

Charles: Thank you Young Master, I was looking forward to change my look. Now let's get prepared for the first day of school!

Charles quickly got me dressed and fed. And in no time I was already in my new school.

Theo: Wow, this is the biggest school I've ever seen in my life.

Charles: You must be surprised, it's no wonder since you have been homeschooled your whole life. I will miss teaching you. And don't worry about classes, I highly doubt they will be any problem for a child as intelligent as you.

Charles gave me a hug and said goodbye.

Theo: Okay? So now I'm Theodore one of the targets of an otome game! I totally didn't have plans in my life and wanted to be here...

HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS BODY?!

As I got a step into the school gates it felt as time was slowing down, to the point that time stopped for everybody, except me.

Theo: This looks like.. magic?

Now that I recall, my roommate did say that the game was a romantic, magic adventure. Though I thought the "magic" was something like love sparkles added to the game.

Theo: This changes everything! Who cares being in an otome game when there's magic included?! I'm in a magical world!!!!

[]: Hello Theodore Silva, welcome to your new life. I will try to make this short since making the time stop is a difficult thing to do.

Theo: You must be my guide! Thank god I will have someone to accompany me, thought that I was alone.

[]: I presume that you are not aware of my functions. I'm just here to answer some of your questions and then say farewell forever, so you can have a normal brand, new life!

Theo: Oh, yeah, I totally knew about this things. I was just, joking around! Haha... Well then, how did I got here in the first place?

[]: Normally when people die with holes in their life we try to transport them to the places they would like to be.

Theo: I doubt I would like to stay here out of all other awesome places I could be right now.

[]: You actually didn't have a specific place where you wanted to be, so we got you here because of how much you knew this place and the amount of times you talked about it. We are sorry if mistaken.

Theo: Well, at least there's magic, so it's better than nothi- WAIT, how did I even died? I was just sleeping before all of this?!

[]: I will answer this and go, so hear carefully. You died while you slept because of a heart attack, and if you want to stop reincarnating and finally go to heaven or hell you must fill the holes that are missing. Bye!

Time went normally after that.

Theo: What holes?! And why would I want to go to heaven or hell?!

I whispered and shouted at the same time.

Suddenly, seconds after talking my head hurt greatly, for then disappearing, only leaving some of Theodore's memories behind.

Theo: So it's the typical story of a rich sad kid whose parents weren't there for him since he was born. I can live with that! Rich liiifeee~ I'm suuuper riiichh~ Who cares about parennttsss~ If you have toooons of moneyyyy~

It sounds selfish, I know. But in my defense, I have never had an actual family, all dead since I was like a baby. So I'm used to having cero love. But money? Holly Molly, never been rich in my life!

I happily entered the big school. I was excited for the magic and more magic that was awaiting me inside those walls. Who cares about the fact that I'm in an otome game? I already have everything I want!

|================================|