PROLOGUE

In the bustling streets of Paris, Alexander, a man of unparalleled wealth and charm, sought solace amidst the distractions of business ventures. Determined to bury the memory of the nameless beauty who had left an indelible mark on his soul, he immersed himself in the fast-paced world of international affairs.

Yet, try as he might, Alexander could not shake the memory of the mysterious woman who had captured his heart with a single night of passion. As he wandered the streets of Paris, the city of romance, he found himself haunted by her absence, longing for a connection he could not forget. He made the decision to concentrate on his business ventures and went deeper into his work in an attempt to hide the ghosts of his past behind an image of success. But destiny had different ideas for him.

Pagbalik sa sariling bayan, ang Pilipinas, muling nabaligtad ang mundo ni Alexander. Habang naglalakad siya sa mayabong na bakuran ng kanyang hacienda, a chance encounter with a young boy left him shocked and bewildered. The child's face triggered something deep within Alexander's memory, a sensation of recognition that he couldn't quite pinpoint. Before Alexander could gather his thoughts, the boy apologized and disappeared, leaving Alexander to ponder the strange encounter.

Habang ipinagpatuloy niya ang kanyang paglalakad, biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso niya nang mapagmasdan niya ang isang babae, who seemed to shimmer with an ethereal glow. Ang presensya nito ay pumukaw ng isang bagay na pamilyar sa kanya, ngunit hindi niya matukoy kung saan niya ito nakita noon.

Caught between confusion and curiosity, Alexander found himself drawn to the enigmatic woman, his heart racing with a sense of longing and desire.

............
This is work of fiction
⚠️Typos and Wrong Grammar