17

NO ONES POV

Meanwhile, back at the coronation, Jane was still having a hard time controlling the wand.

"Child, what are you doing?" Fairy Godmother asks with worry.

"If you won't make me beautiful, I'll do it myself" Jane says as she struggles with it "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"

"TAKE COVER" Beast yells to everyone.

Ben then went to Mal to cover her.

Mal and Hex then ran to Jane and snatched the wand out of her hand and the wand went back to normal.

They were catching their breath and the other VKs went to them and Hunter went next to Hex.

"Mal, give me the wand" Ben says as he tries to grab it, but Hunter uses a shadow whip to stop him.

"The wand is ours now fool" Hunter says.

"Stand back" Mal says.

"It's okay" Ben says to Mal.

"I said stand back" Mal says.

"I told you so" Audrey says as Chad had to hold her back.

"Shut it you, or I'll shut it for you" Hunter says looking at Audrey.

"Dan, fight control" Nora says.

"What do you mean?" Belle asks.

"Dan's demon half his second personality has taken over. That's not Dan. That's Hunter" Nora says "Dan would never do this"

"Mal, we got to go" Carlos says.

"Revenge time" Jay says.

"You really want to do this?" Ben asks.

"We have no choice, Ben!" Mal says "our parents....." she gets cut off.

"Your parents made their choice" Nora says.

"Now you make yours" Ben says.

Mal looks at all of them.

"I think I want to be good" Mal says.

"You are good" Ben says.

"How do you know that?" Mal asks.

"Because..........because I'm listening to my heart" Ben says.

"I want to listen to my heart, too" Mal says. And then looks at her friends "and my heart is telling me that we are not our parents" she chuckles and looks at Jay "I mean, stealing things doesn't make you happy. Tourney and victory pizza with the team makes you happy"

Hex then went next to Mal "I want to be good too" he then looks at Carlos "Carlos you used to be scared of dogs and now look at you. Scratching Dude's belly makes you happy. Who would've thought" they chuckle.

Mal then looks at Evie "and Evie, you do not have to play dumb to get a guy. You are so smart" Evie nods as she cries a little with a smile "and I don't wanna take over the world with evil. It doesn't make me happy"

"I don't want to take over the world either as a matter of fact. I love the bake. I love it and that is what makes me happy" Hex chuckles and then looks at Nora "I also want to get the chance to know my mom" Nora smiles at this feeling touched over this.

"I want to go to school" Mal says "and be with Ben" she turns around and looks at Ben "Because Ben makes me really happy" she shows off the ring she was wearing with her eyes watering.

"Awww" they all said.

"Us being friends makes me really happy" Mal says. "Not destroying things. I choose good, you guys"