"I Don't Actually Hate You Kiddo.." (Big City Greens :3)

*It Was Yet Another Day In Big City And Gloria Was Still Living With The Greens But This Time It Was Different..*

Gloria: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT ME FIRED FROM ONE OF MY SIDE JOBS CRICKET! *She Raised Her Voice At Her As She Put Her Hands In The Air.*

Cricket: But How Was I Supposed To Know The Manager Was Allergic To Cats-?! *He Said Trying To Deny It.*

Gloria: YOU KNOW WHAT?! I WISH CHIP KILLED YOU WITH THE DANG HELICOPTER WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE!

Cricket: W-What..? *He Slowly Backed Up In Fear.*

Gloria: YOU HEARD ME! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT, YOU STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING COUNTRY BOY-! *She Yelled Loudly And Pointed In His Face In Anger.*

*Normally Cricket Would Have Just Simply Refused And Not Even Go At All, But This Time It Was Different..*

Cricket: ALRIGHT FINE, YOU WANT ME TO GO?! I WILL-! *He Spoke In An Upset Tone As He Dashed Off To His Room With Tears Of Anger In His Eyes.*

*Gloria Was Heavily Breathing In And Out After She Was Done Screaming At Him..*

*Just Then Alice And Bill Rushed In The Room In A Panic.*

Bill: What Happened-?! I Heard Screaming..! *He Said While Looking Left And Right As He Still Had Rubber Gloves On His Hands..*

Alice: WHO'S HURT-?! *She Said As She Was Swinging Her Sword Up And Down.*

Gloria: Nobody's Hurt, I Just Yelled At Cricket And He Ended Up Running Off..

Bill: Huh-? That Doesn't Sound Like Cricket.. What Did You Tell Him..? *He Raised His Eyebrow In Confusion.*

Gloria: Oh About That.. I Kinda Told Him That I Wished Chip Killed Him With The Helicopter.. *She Said Looking Down, She Had The Most Guilty Look On Her Face..*

Bill And Alice: YOU SAID WHAT-?!

—Part Two Coming Soon Yet Again!!—