Tywin -

For years, everyday I would see Tyrion grow but what I see in him is the mad king. Making me nervous, I don't like feeling like this, feeling this nervousness. I will do anything to make sure that house Lannister will stand tall and last for generations to come after I am gone.

Knowing that Tyrion is the son of Aerys because of his eyes. I remembered the eyes of Aerys before he went mad, I know what the eyes looked like and Tyrion has the same eyes, which I can not prove but I know that he is not my son I need to keep him close.

----------------------

The war was over, Robb Stark and Catelyn Stark were killed by the Frey's who teamed up with house Lannister. The news went everywhere, and to sansa. It turned out that Tyrion was right and sansa knew 100 % that she needed to listen to whatever Tyrion said because he knows how to play this game right.

With the war being over the wedding of Joffrey and Margaery Tyrell could happen. But new players entered in the game. Members of house Martell came to king's landing seeking justice.

The wedding of Joffrey and Margaery was truly something, everything was going smoothly and going fine. When the wedding feast was over Joffrey and margaery went to finished the bedding ceremony. Tyrion took Sansa to their room's away from everyone. He wanted to speak with Sansa alone. He wanted to tell her that they are leaving king's landing. Sansa was confused by that statement.

" Just pack one dress, leave any jewelry here. We are going light, I have a ship waiting for us in the port. From their we will be heading into the narrow sea where we will head to Meereen where we will meet Daenerys Targaryen. She has a army, a very large one at that including dragons. She will be a undeniable Force to be reckoned with, to have her on our side to once and for all kill House Lannister and anyone else to stand in our way." Tyrion said

Sansa went to pack one dress and leaving her jewelry behind. Both reached for each other's hands as they left without anyone knowing. Sansa and Tyrion were able to leave king's landing getting to the ship that sat in the port. Tyrion helped Sansa on the ship and helped her to sit down.

He went to give the orders to the captain of the ship to leave, it made it easier since it was dark. Tyrion came back to Sansa, she felt safe with Tyrion. She placed her head on his shoulder. There was a pause between them for a moment until Tyrion started to speak.

" One last thing, there is one person in this world that you should not trust is Littlefinger. He is the type of man that only looks after him safe."

" I'll remember that". Sansa said

The ship went into the night, they will have a long journey for them but it will be with.

Once it hits morning in king's landing, everyone will know that Sansa and Tyrion have left the capital making Tywin regret his choices. But he will have to live with them.