Chapter 37. Opening up

And i smiled again not because i was happy but because i was strong
________________________________

As you wake up, nestled in the embrace of Harry's arms, a smile dances across your lips. Your gaze falls upon the scattered remnants of your clothing strewn across the floor, a silent testament to the unforgettable day and night you shared with him. This man, who holds your heart so tenderly, fills your thoughts with a warmth that lingers like the morning sun.

Careful not to disturb his peaceful slumber, you slip out of bed and make your way to the shower, relishing in the soothing cascade of water that washes away the remnants of sleep. Dressed in fresh attire:

You tiptoe into the kitchen, your heart light with anticipation as you prepare breakfast

The aroma of pancakes mingled with the sweetness of ice cream and berries fills the air, drawing Harry's attention as he wraps his arms around your waist, startling you with his sudden presence.

"Harry! You scared me," you exclaim, a laugh bubbling from your lips.

"Sorry! It smells good out here," he murmurs, his eyes alight with warmth as he accepts a strawberry from your hand. "Thank you. What are you making?" he inquires, his gaze lingering on you with an affectionate gleam.

"Pancakes," you reply.

"I love pancakes," he declares.

"I know," you say, a playful smile gracing your lips.

With a tender kiss, Harry turns you around, his touch igniting a spark of warmth within you as he gazes into your eyes with unmistakable affection.

"What was that for?" you inquire, laughter bubbling between you.

"Nothing. Everything," he whispers.

Perched on the counter, you watch with curiosity as he retrieves something from his jacket pocket.

"You ARE proposing!" you jest.

He chuckles and presents you with a small box, a smile playing at the corners of his lips.

"Just open," he urges, anticipation gleaming in his eyes.

With trembling fingers, you lift the lid to reveal a beautiful necklace—a silver heart locket adorned with a picture of you and Harry kissing from the previous night.