Chapter 50: What the hell just happened?!

Lily was preparing the table for the "meeting" with Sam's father. She knew that he wasn't going to win this fight, but she still thought she should make a good impression to just piss him off.

Severus had come over to help watch the kids and to make sure Joshua wouldn't try anything. Lily had a feeling that he may have shifted before he left Sam as a child and never told anyone.

"When is the bastard gonna get here?" Severus asked.

"He should be here any moment. Sam is outside waiting for him."

Lily and Severus heard a car door shut from outside. "Let the game begin."

Lily made her way outside and saw Sam and Joshua already in each other's faces.

"Now, now, boys. You have only seen each other for 30 seconds. There's no need for that....yet." Lily said.

Both men looked at Lily, and Joshua chuckled. "Good for you, Sam. She looks like a real spitfire."

Sam growled at Joshua, and Lily heard a growl back. She knew it! He was a shifter.

"Where is your lawyer, Mr. Uley?" Lily asked.

"Call me Josh. He is actually pulling in now. Hopefullywe can come to some sort of agreement. "

Lily rolled her eyes. "Well, Josh, I don't think we will, but please, come on in."

The 4 adults walked into the kitchen and sat at the table, and Josh's lawyer began to speak.

"My client was unaware of the child and would like custody."

"What makes him think he is ready to raise a child now? He already had 2 opportunities he threw away." Sam said.

Josh sighed. "I am in a better place in my life now. I can and will do it."

"That's where you are wrong. You won't do it. Your lawyer may look top-notch, but there is no way for you to undo this adoption or contract. According to Emily, you were notified. We also hired an investigator who pulled her phone logs, and it shows she did contact you." Lily smirked.

"Now listen here, Mrs. Uley." The lawyer said.

"No, you listen. This man has given up 2 of his children willingly. What would make us believe he would really want this one. Did your client also tell you who the mother of the baby is? My husband's ex-girlfriend. He slept with his own sons girlfriend, and you think he is a fit father?" Lily continued.

The lawyer was looking through papers. "Mr. Josh Uley is more financially stable to care for the child."

Sam and Lily started to laugh. "You really think that? Our account currently has 250 million dollars in it. I believe that is more than enough to care for a child." Sam said.

The lawyers eyes bugged out of his head. "How fo you have that kind of money?"

"Not only did I will the lottery, I am also the heiress to a wealthy family from England." Lily explained.

"Who else resides in the home? There seems to be quite a bit of toys for just my daughter." Josh sneered.

"There is myself and Lily. Our 3 adopted children and 1 biological child." Sam smiled.

"You have 3 other children, so why not just give her to me?!" Joshua started to shake.

Lily knew what was about to happen. She used her magic to freeze the lawyer, and Sam pulled Josh outside, where he phased.

Josh picked his lips and went to attack Sam and Lily, but he didn't expect Sam to phase and be so much bigger than him.

Joah cowered down to the Alpha and phased back. "How are you that big? When did you even phase?!"

Sam has returned to his human form. "I was the first to phase of the pack. I am the Alpha. You are on my turf now, Joshua."

Joshua looked at Lily and pointed. "What are you! Oh... I know. London accent, rich, and tight unbreakable contacts. You're a witch. I bet you are one of those broken ones from Hogwarts. Yeah, I know all about it. That Volda-guy asked for my help in training new werewolves. Too bad none of them took you out."

"Sectumsempra!" Lily and Sam turned around to see Severus with his wand pointed at Joshua.

"Hello Josh." Severus said.

"Snape....you bastard." He chocked out.

Before anything else could be said, Harry had apperated in.

"Josh Uley, you are under arrest for your role in the second wizarding war." Harry cuffed him and apperated away.

Sam was frozen in shock. "What the hell just happened?!"

Severus looked to Sam and said, "He was responsible for training the freshly turned werewolves made by Greyback. However, he personally tortured Cassie."

Lily ran to Sam and hugged him. "I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, honey. I just need a moment. I'm gonna go for a run. Are you ok with taking care of Josh's lawyer in there?" He asked.

"Of course. I love you." She kissed him passionately.

As Sam ran into the woods, Lily turned to her father. "Did you know it was Sam's father the whole time?

Severus shook his head. "No. He never told us his last name."