3

recoupling drama

recoupling drama

"How are you this morning?" Sophie asked Isa the next morning as the girls sat in the garden with Callum and Anton for a morning debrief. 

"You know, me and Tom had a really good day yesterday," Isa said as she sipped on her tea. 

"Did youse two figure out what you're going to do?" Callum asked. 

"He thought about it and he does want to give us another chance," Isa smiled softly. "He's told Molly as well, she was really kind about it. She's literally who I want to be when I grow up."

"She's a great girl," Callum nodded as his eyes found the blonde across the garden. The four of them chatted about the drama the night before.

"Have you and G had chats about closing things off or anything?" Anton asked Callum.

"You know we haven't," Callum shrugged. "It's still early you know. And I think we're at a good place, but I don't know if we're there yet."

They continued gossiping for a little longer, before heading off to begin their busy day in the villa. Isa went over to the kitchen, seeing Tom with his coffee and deciding to make some bowls of breakfast for them. "This for me?" Tom said as he walked over to drop his cup off and saw Isa stood over a bowl of yogurt and fruit, and some oatmeal.

"Thought you might join me," Isa smiled as she nodded to the island. The two sat down and chowed down. "So tell me, how are your parents and your sister?"

"They're good," Tom nodded between bites. "Laura misses you. I think she'll be squealing at the telly."

"You really think she'd be ok with this?" Isa looked at him. 

"Isa my whole family has no ill will with you over how things ended," Tom put his spoon down and looked at her. "My mum almost called you so many times to check in on you. Laura too. They still care for you, they know you loved me and I loved you. The break up wasn't really what either of us wanted."

"My family is the same," Isa rubbed her face. "Alex and Mum really were angry with me over the break up. The girls gave me so much grief too."

When Tom and Isa had spent their time together after the villa, it was easy to see that Isa's younger sisters had huge crushes on Tom. So when Isa had broken up with him, Liana and Amanda had been all over Isa. 

"We know they wished they could be in your shoes," Tom laughed as he leaned in to brush some sun screen off her shoulder. "They all saw how good we were. They knew we were in a tough situation but we still loved each other."

"Agreed," Isa nodded. "I think my mum knew we would find our way back. She probably didn't think it would happen like this though."

With that, the two of them went off into the garden, ending up stealing a sun lounger to sit next to Harrison and Anton. There was a lot of just relaxed conversation, and with the way Tom and Isa were feeling, it was like they were back to where they were before she left.