2. A Stolen Kiss

Hey, y'all! I'm back, sorry for the wait 😭 I've been stressed with tons of schoolwork, but who am I kidding, nobody cares. 😜 Anyways, I know this is short, but hope ya like it anyway! :D
Warning: Swearing
~
"Dammnit, (Y/N), give that back!!"
"NEVER, HAHAHA-!!" You cackled, running as Varian chased you all around his lab. You stuck your tongue out at him, waving his goggles above your head mockingly. He groaned in frustration.
"C'mon, (Y/N), this ain't funny! I'm still working on my air compressor, I need those!!" He lunged at you, but you swiftly moved out of the way, snickering.
"Wow, freckles, you're really not athletic, are you?" You smirk, teasing him. "You'd think a "man" of science like you would be able to easily catch little ol' me, but I guess was wrong, Varbear.~"
Oh.
Oh.
You had done it.
You had really called him the most hated nickname he had, and you knew it.
You really are a little shit, aren't ya?
You expected any moment for Varian to gasp dramatically and run at you at inhumane speed, but he didn't.
.
He just stood there, but you could see the corners of his mouth twitching up into a smirk.
It was at this moment you knew, you fucked up.
Your eyes widened in panic and you screeched as he charged at you, you quickly dropped the goggles and fled in surrender, but he lost interest in the goggles and was only focused on you.
Before you knew it, he had you cornered against a wall, and he put his hands,on either side of you, pinning you against it.
You blushed as you realized how close he was to you, you swallowed a nervous breath.
Varian smiled smugly, "Not so cocky now, are we?" He tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear, whispering in your ear, his warm breath sending a shiver down your spine.
"You stole my goggles, milady... now may I steal a kiss?" He said teasingly.
You blushed, but accepted shyly, his smile so cute you could just melt at the spot. He leaned in and kissed you, wrapping his hands around your waist and pulling you in closer, and you kissed back sweetly.
Stealing his goggles was definitely worth it.
~
Word Count: 381