The Hamilton Hotel

Alexander Hamilton pointed his pistol to the sky. Then he landed in hell. 'I could not have seen this coming.' Said Alexander Hamilton. Angel Dust was sat on the curb with a bottle of Vodka. 'Woe is me,' lamented the fluffy creature. Alexander Hamilton was just so sad. 'Hey cutie why so glum im Alexander Hamiltom.' Angel Dust frowned. 'Today I discovered a new hole...the one in my heart :(' Angel Dust started crying and also shitting. 'Baby you should come and stay at the Hamilton hotel I just established it right now and its basically where I where a red suit and you have to behave like you would in my discord server' 

'I dont want to go in your discord server if i cant get my cock out in the lobby' 

'Its ok we can find a loophole'

'Nice hole ok im in' 

'What!' Said Charlie in her red suit. She looked out the window and saw the Hamilton Hotel all shiny and actually in town. 

'Hey bozo you copied my hotel- ANGEL DUST!!!!!!!!'

'um hey charlie whats up.' He held hands sheepishly with alexander tonton.  'Charlie im sowwy i think- i think i love him... i hope thats ok with you.'

'Angel you cant get redeemed if you kiss him!'

'Why!'

'You werent in the room where it happened...'